Football Manager 2017

V01

10 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Cheers mate, in my latest game I was 4th and Qpr were 20th with only 1 win in 12 games. I actually scored 1st so i decided to play a patient controlling game and they go bang bang 2 goals.... really cant understand where it came from they had only scored 5 goals in the 12 games. Without whinging did feel like a bit of FM moment

Playing as Eastleigh, came up against Boreham Wood who are bottom. I had 32 shots, 23 on target. 65% possession (complete control from me as well, their keeper got 10/10) and lost 2-0 to two own goals. I'm up against them again now (away this time) and they are all over me. Bogey team I think.

They had something like 2 shots on my goal all game.

Edit again: Currently winning 2-0, so maybe they are just lucky. 

Edited by DK82

If you have dropbox/google drive/onedrive or similar upload the file and then within the share options will be a get/create shareable link. 

post that here.

Just had yet another 'the save game could not be loaded' bug. I'd make that the 5th one now. I can roll back to a previous save but I've lost 8 games of progress now, it's kind of ruining the experience.

Has anyone else encountered this?

3 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Just had yet another 'the save game could not be loaded' bug. I'd make that the 5th one now. I can roll back to a previous save but I've lost 8 games of progress now, it's kind of ruining the experience.

I've had this quite a lot, very annoying.

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 18:07, Villan_of_oz said:

I have just replayed the game for the third time. Each time I alter my tactics and I dominate possession. I have lost all 3 games. Cmon this has to be rigged........ I have scored 1 goal to their 6 in these 3 games. 

I have now played the match 7 times...... and guess what I still havnt won one. 

Put in new parts in my PC yesterday. It was time, and the MB was acting weird. 

Went from i5-2500k, 8 Gb/1600mhz to a i7-6700k and 16gb/3000mhz ram

Did a test on FM before and after the upgrade where I simulated three weeks.

Quickest run through before was 6 min 20 sec

With new parts it was 3 min 55 sec

then I overclocked the CPU to 4.7ghz which brought it down to 3 min 35 sec.

Quite happy with that

• Like 1

17 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Is that happening to lots of people? Not seen it myself. It is usually a symptom of the saving process being interrupted. So maybe try avoid cloud-saving and make sure you have enough hard drive space locally and then be sure to let it go through the save-process completely (before flipping down the laptop-screen or similar)

15 minutes ago, tarjei said:

Is that happening to lots of people? Not seen it myself. It is usually a symptom of the saving process being interrupted. So maybe try avoid cloud-saving and make sure you have enough hard drive space locally and then be sure to let it go through the save-process completely (before flipping down the laptop-screen or similar)

I do alt tab out of the game when it's saving as I play in windowed mode, maybe I'll stop doing that. But then it automatically saves every fortnight so it would be hard to avoid alt tabbing out when it's about to save. 

On 12/7/2016 at 11:07, tarjei said:

Happened to me 3 seasons in. I agree with it ruining the experience a little. I ended up just started again rather than re=loading a backup save 2 months previous.

I've just had a real kick in the balls!! Second season as Villa, first back in the Premier League, and I finish 4th- 1 point behind 3rd placed Arsenal. Unfortunately the English teams were so rubbish in Europe in the first season, there are only 3 Champions League places for 2018/19........

• Like 1

Sitting pretty with Villa in my first season, 8 points clear at the end of January. 

Shipped out Cissokho and Bacuna in January to clear some deadwood, agreed to sign Garbutt on loan for left back cover, got him in only to find he's ineligible as he's played for too many clubs. On loan at Wigan but hasn't had a kick anywhere else! Then boom, Amavi out for the season with a spine injury! Damn you! So had to sack off Garbutt and bring in another lb on loan quick sharp! 

Also signed Rob Holding and Lewis Cook on loan to bolster my squad for the final push, and Mason Holgate as loan cover too. 

Goals seem to be spread across my team rather than anyone smashing it. Ince leads with 13, then Ayew, Kodjia, Adomah and McCormack all got between 7-9 each. 

Really enjoying this save so far!

On December 6, 2016 at 18:33, villarule123 said:

On FM16 I couldn't load the game when I had to many tactics saved. Something similar maybe?

Â