Match Thread: Bristol City v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Mccormack needs to start getting in there with the goals for 14m im expecting goals from him...

remember reading Fulham fans saying he was slow to start banging them in till 5-6 rounds in. Heres hoping its the same here too

5 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

**** hell the old '303' on teletext was a better way of staying updated on a game than it is right now.

It's better like this and winning than having the sky sports prats shouting about yet another goal against villa grinning like a Cheshire Cat

• Like 2

Yep,  I have still no trust in us to win when we have dominated but not put the game out of reach.  Even with the complete new defence we have lost points this season which has done nothing to help my confidence.

1 minute ago, joshharris12 said:

Are people really moaning about mcormack not chipping in enough ? Have you watched his all round game he has been superb played 45 min pre season to leave it out! 

I've been impressed, but obviously that £14m fee was dictated by his goals and ultimately, over the course of the season, that's what we will expect from him, to be around the 20 mark. 

It's still early days and we do need to sign a better partner for him and someone in midfield who can create chances. 

• Like 1