Match Thread: Sheff Wed v Villa

limpid

not sure if this should be posted in the 'The complete and utter chants' thread or what, but here goes anyway.

To the tune of knees up mother brown...

we're not very good, we're not very good, we're not very, we're not very, we're not very good.....keep repeating until out of breath

Zero positives for me. We don't even look organised at the back. I just think we're playing an equally poor team. Not much effort. What is the plan? Who is playing where? Why can we still not take throws or clear our lines?

All the things that have been evident for half a decade that really shouldn't be hard to sort out.

• Like 3

Just now, Chicken Field said:

People need to relax just a bit, this is our first game of the season, with a squad that has no confidence at all, new signings, new manager, new coaches even a new owner. It will take time for RDM to find his strongest team, that's just the way it is, also we are playing against probably the 2nd favorites to get promoted away from home, Wednesday got to the play off final last year and have only strengthened since then. If people were expecting us to be hammering everything straight away this season then they are deluded.

p.s Newcastle were trailing 1-0 vs a team that finished 20th last season, we could be doing worse. 

It's not good enough so far. It's RDM's job to instill confidence, if he can't do that then he's not the man for the job. We have played absolutely zero football this half, barely completed 5 passes in a row and haven't even tested the keeper. **** appalling, second half needs to be vastly better. 

• Like 1

Just now, Woodytom said:

Zero positives for me. We don't even look organised at the back. I just think we're playing an equally poor team. Not much effort. What is the plan? Who is playing where? Why can we still not take throws or clear our lines?

All the things that have been evident for half a decade that really shouldn't be hard to sort out.

Wednesday are far from poor at this level, especially at home.

Just now, Woodytom said:

Kick and rush and last ditch defending appears to be the aim of the game. Putrid. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's not good enough so far. It's RDM's job to instill confidence, if he can't do that then he's not the man for the job. We have played absolutely zero football this half, barely completed 5 passes in a row and haven't even tested the keeper. **** appalling, second half needs to be vastly better. 

World record? Writing the new manager off within 45minutes? WTF

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's not a **** magician, give him a chance!