Nintendo Switch

Chindie

I'm getting more into playing my switch now.  Really enjoying Luigis Mansion 3.  It's just really chilled to play, which is the exact opposite of the kind of games I usually play.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I'm getting more into playing my switch now.  Really enjoying Luigis Mansion 3.  It's just really chilled to play, which is the exact opposite of the kind of games I usually play.

Brilliant game. I loved it. Best one of the three for me

• Like 1

Zelda: TOTK has leaked 11 days before its release date.

Spoiler

I've watched a few streams and the game looks amazing. There is seemingly 3 layers (sky islands, ground and The Depths which seems like a complete underground version of the whole world. It looks insane, basically BOTW with a whole lotta new stuff to do. Dungeons are also back!

I've added spoiler tags for those that don't want to know anything about the game.

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Decided to start BOTW from scratch this weekend (and today). Ducking hell. I forgot how good this is! I’m about 20 hours and 17 shrines in! Didn’t mean to get hooked again, especially as I’m booked off to play TOTK this weekend 😂

• Like 2

Anyone who loved BOTW will adore this. It's like they've taken BOTW and just added a whole load of new things on top, some of the new mechanics they've added to the game are just genius. I haven't even seen the new areas they've added 

Spoiler

(The Depths) 

as I want to go into that blind. 

I expect this to go down as the highest ranked game of all time when the reviews drop. 

5 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Anyone who loved BOTW will adore this. It's like they've taken BOTW and just added a whole load of new things on top, some of the new mechanics they've added to the game are just genius. I haven't even seen the new areas they've added 

Hide contents

(The Depths) 

as I want to go into that blind. 

I expect this to go down as the highest ranked game of all time when the reviews drop. 

Yes yes yes yes! I cannot wait!

I really can’t **** wait for this. Insanely excited. Feel like a kid getting Ocarina of Time again. I had my issues with BotW but by all accounts, this game takes all the best things about it and goes above and beyond. Plus an awful lot of new stuff, including:

Spoiler

MASSIVE dungeons. 

My main issue is going to be, as a grown adult with responsibilities, finding enough time to play it. Could do with another lockdown tbh…

26 minutes ago, JB said:

I really can’t **** wait for this. Insanely excited. Feel like a kid getting Ocarina of Time again. I had my issues with BotW but by all accounts, this game takes all the best things about it and goes above and beyond. Plus an awful lot of new stuff, including:

Hide contents

MASSIVE dungeons. 

My main issue is going to be, as a grown adult with responsibilities, finding enough time to play it. Could do with another lockdown tbh…

Same excitement here 😊

I've got to tame my excitement and wait a couple of weeks to get it. Moving house and work are taking up way too much time.

But once we're moved in I'll reward myself with this,. Can't wait!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hogso said:

Ah yes, the good old luggage tag, stalwart of console bundles since, err...now?

I know right 😂

But the whole thing cost £50 thanks to a code and my friend wants the tag for £10, so why not !

Embargo lifted, haven’t watched any reviews but it seems to be very positive from what I’m reading. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got to tame my excitement and wait a couple of weeks to get it. Moving house and work are taking up way too much time.

But once we're moved in I'll reward myself with this,. Can't wait!

I'm in the same boat for different reasons! Yet I'm as excited as I've been in years for a game

• Like 1

Â