Nintendo Switch

Chindie

On 08/10/2019 at 06:14, Daweii said:

It's an issue they are ignoring worldwide. There is a massive lawsuit in the US surrounding it and now Switch Lite cases are being added to it. Nintendo don't give a shit as they have failed to fix the issue, and now the issue plagues a version of the console without swappable joy-con which is even worse. 

They haven't fixed the issue for the past 25 years going back to the n64 so wouldn't expect them to do anything about it now. If it's a Nintendo controller with an analog stick it's going to grind down to dust pretty quickly. Always has & probably always will.

51 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Well, The Witcher 3 is a technical marvel on switch. You can feel the switch straining and groaning under the toll but they have done it. Its Witch(er)craft I tell thee. 

Switchcraft? 😁

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Well, The Witcher 3 is a technical marvel on switch. You can feel the switch straining and groaning under the toll but they have done it. Its Witch(er)craft I tell thee. 

I played a couple of hours of The Witcher on PS4 but I just couldn’t get to grips with it. I might give it another go on the switch.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I played a couple of hours of The Witcher on PS4 but I just couldn’t get to grips with it. I might give it another go on the switch.

Same. I'm not sure I will give it another go though. I just didn't enjoy it.

8 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Same. I'm not sure I will give it another go though. I just didn't enjoy it.

It's still the exact same game just with blurrier graphics so if you didnt enjoy it first time round then you still won't now. 

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Ooh, what's that then? More games available?

Different games on offer, I've done the same for Japan too. Bought US and JP digital cards from Play Asia (the US one cost £16!) and I've picked up some bargains. I wanted Snowboarding The Next Phase and got that got $0.99.

• Like 1

Theres sites that list all the prices and highlight the best region to buy what.

Only thing is if IIRC changing the region overwrites stars earned or something. But you could often save a fair whack.

• 2 weeks later...
Â