Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chindie

Nintendo Switch

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Get it pal. It's great.

Also I'd recommend bayonetta.  Great bloody game

I've got LM sat waiting for me. I've spent £280 on games this month 😭

Bayonetta is one I thought about, what is the gameplay like? It's tempting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I've got LM sat waiting for me. I've spent £280 on games this month 😭

Bayonetta is one I thought about, what is the gameplay like? It's tempting.

It's like devil may cry. Very good.

What have you spent on?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's like devil may cry. Very good.

What have you spent on?!!

Ok, I'm sold, I love DMC.

I have bought:

NNK

Pokémon Sword

Grid

Saints Row

Crash Team Racing

Luigi's Mansion

Lego DC Villains 

Zelda Links Awakening

Megaquarium

Snowboarding the next phase

Plus a few more 😂

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just won £152 on a bet, I'll get Bayonetta 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Ok, I'm sold, I love DMC.

I have bought:

NNK

Pokémon Sword

Grid

Saints Row

Crash Team Racing

Luigi's Mansion

Lego DC Villains 

Zelda Links Awakening

Megaquarium

Snowboarding the next phase

Plus a few more 😂

 

 

 

 

Return dc vilians I had that it's terrible!

Saints row great game as is crash.

Mate have you got steamworld dig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Return dc vilians I had that it's terrible!

Saints row great game as is crash.

Mate have you got steamworld dig?

I got Steamworld dig when it was on offer. I've really built my collection 😂

Wanna do Crash online at some point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I got Steamworld dig when it was on offer. I've really built my collection 😂

Wanna do Crash online at some point?

I don't actually have it but we should have a LM3 online session?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't actually have it but we should have a LM3 online session?

Sounds like a plan! I reckon I'll start on that this weekend, and then I've got Pokémon to get on with too 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm intrigued by Mims The Beginning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 11:38, avfcDJ said:

Sounds like a plan! I reckon I'll start on that this weekend, and then I've got Pokémon to get on with too 😁

Send me your friend code mate and I'll add you. Can't remember if I have you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Send me your friend code mate and I'll add you. Can't remember if I have you.

Dems? You are on mine. I think I'm DJ...something. will send anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â