Nantes match thread

mikeyp102

3 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Are Westwood and veretout  actually playing ??

No shame really as port vale and Scunthorpe scouts have come to take a look at them lol ( they are proper shite) 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm still failing to see the point of Veretout despite some bigging him up so vociferously on this forum. He's largely a non-presence who fails to make an impact.

He's absolute shite and I don't get it either

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This has to be one of the most dangerous sites going. Two files downloaded to my computer, neither asked for. Approximately 10,000 pop-ups littered everywhere, malware doubtless now thoroughly infested. And there's no commentary either. 

If you are gonna stream, you should make sure you have adblock installed.

• Like 2

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Gollini looks solid.

Agreed. If we had Guzan out there we'd have likely conceded at least one. Gollini just looks like a genuine safe pair of hands. 

I suspect RDM team selection was made around the players with experience in the French league, hence selecting Gestede, Veretout, Gana, Ayew, Cissokho - sadly it's not working.

Second half, hopefully Ayew goes up top and supported by Grealish and Green.

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

The need for out and out wingers is so obvious. Relying on Hutton and Cissokho to give width is ridiculous. 

It's extremely worrying that the set up mirror's last seasons so closely. It's quite obvious that our fullbacks should not be our main attacking threat. We need more width and more creativity from the centre, who's trying to dictate the play for us today? No one.

Â