Pokémon GO

hogso

I would imagine, although I could be wrong, that once the new Pokemon games are released they'll put the Alolan form Pokemon into the game as a way of making it a bit more interesting. 

I kept trying to get into this but I never seemed to get anywhere. Think I'm still on about 60 Pokemon caught. Need to go hardcore on it over the next few days with the Halloween special giving out so much free candy! 

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

There are cubone everywhere.

I've spent the last 3 weeks walking my Cubone and getting Cubone candies to evolve him. Literally yesterday evening I reached 50 candies and evolved him. Not even 24 hours later, I have 46, and I've caught Marowak at least 5 times now. I'm a little angry. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chappy said:

Maybe needed a ;)

Didn't mean it in a disrespectful way that anyone that plays it is not cool! I can only refer to my own area as I don't know what rest of voucher try is like!

before round here everyone was on it now it seems people have got fed up of it.

13 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I've spent the last 3 weeks walking my Cubone and getting Cubone candies to evolve him. Literally yesterday evening I reached 50 candies and evolved him. Not even 24 hours later, I have 46, and I've caught Marowak at least 5 times now. I'm a little angry. 

Ouch!  I've been much the same with these as well (though I've been lucky enough with 5km eggs endless hatching into them the last 2 weeks) - though similarly I was stomping across Cardiff to a Magmar nest, got about 3/4 the way there when a 10km egg hatched, with a Magmar in.  Bah.  (Thankfully I was heading that way to get some shopping done, but whatever)

Edit; apropos of nothing, had a 10km egg hatch this morning - an Omanyte inside and SIXTY-FOUR candies! (Praise Helix!)

Edited by CardiffGreens

15 hours ago, CardiffGreens said:

Edit; apropos of nothing, had a 10km egg hatch this morning - an Omanyte inside and SIXTY-FOUR candies! (Praise Helix!)

Hatched a 10km egg... Jynx with 47 or something candies :(

Then hatched a 2km egg... Magikarp with only 20! :(:(:(

I do like how walking distances have decreased. I am trying to get in as much walking as I can while they keep the candy distance down. It's ridiculous the amount of walking you have to do normally. 5km for 1 Kabuto candy? That takes me maybe a week. 

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Do grown men still play this? Don't know if i find it sad or funny. Games like this are supposed to be played by kids.

Just my opinion though just to make that clear.

You have Charles N'Zogbia as your avatar, your opinion is void.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 2

I'd recommend using what ever buddy requires the most distance to normally walk. For example I'd say don't do what my girlfriend is doing by using pikachu who normally is just 1 km per candy and now only requires .25 km per candy. Yes you may get candies quickly, but I'd say using a pokemon like Dratini who normally requires 5km per candy and now is at 1.25km. 

On 28/10/2016 at 16:08, Czechlad said:

I'd recommend using what ever buddy requires the most distance to normally walk. For example I'd say don't do what my girlfriend is doing by using pikachu who normally is just 1 km per candy and now only requires .25 km per candy. Yes you may get candies quickly, but I'd say using a pokemon like Dratini who normally requires 5km per candy and now is at 1.25km. 

i agree.  But then i did the maths and found it makes no difference, overall you will still walk the same amount whether you do the Pikachu during the event and Dratini after... or Dratini during the event and Pikachu after.

But what i'm doing is walking the stuff that i never see in the wild normally.

Edited by ender4

On 28/10/2016 at 04:08, ThunderPower_14 said:

Grown men that get up and walk around still play it. If you don't walk regularly anyway, you've probably given up.

yeah, i'm still seeing quite a lot of people playing it. 

The teenage crowd seem to have stopped playing, but male adults and younger kids are still playing.  

Â