limpid

Just now, terrytini said:

Just put corned beef in a saucepan and gently warm it. Add baked beans and a little pepper , optional onion, and you'll have a nice simple corned beef hash. Not microwave, no.

Corned beef hash without potato?

**** off

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, trekka said:

Well this looks promising.

On another note, has anyone microwaved corned beef?  I'm tempted but I fear it'll turn into a sludge that will be destined for the bin. 

No. But I do love corned beef with spring onion on a baked potato. Nice snack 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Corned beef hash without potato?

**** off

Well yes you are right it should be with mash, and even crisped off in the oven, but I didn't want to make it to hard for him. It is still pleasant enough without.

Well yes you are right it should be with mash, and even crisped off in the oven, but I didn't want to make it to hard for him. It is still pleasant enough without.

It should be fried with onion and cubed, sauteed potatoes.

Any other way is objectively wrong :D

• Like 1

Just now, YLN said:

These long shots. Like the one from Westwood there. Villa do them a lot. Because they are so lazy. If I pass it around, I might get it back and then I'd have to pass it again. If I shoot, it's a goal kick and no one will blame me for it. They love getting opportunities to shoot from outside the box, because it's a free ticket to not having to play with the ball anymore.

For me that a symptom of a team that lack creativity and movement and players who lack composure. Too many of our midfielders over that last years have had a tendency to shoot as soon as they are within 25 yards of the goal. Conversion rates of shots from that distance are extremely low.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

It should be fried with onion and cubed, sauteed potatoes.

Any other way is objectively wrong :D

Well I did say fried, and I included onions. I don't saute the potatoes, it all becomes a bit " spam fritterish".

Well I did say fried, and I included onions. I don't saute the potatoes, it all becomes a bit " spam fritterish".

Watch your tongue sir!