Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

Imagine being Grealish or Traore and seeing Richardson picked in front of you though.

Garde did it against Norwich. I thought it would be a crazy one off. **** ridiculous decision. 

I'm not sure what's especially wrong with that team. Looks pretty much exactly the same as every other team we've put out this season. Or have I not been playing close enough attention...

Just now, DCJonah said:

Garde did it against Norwich. I thought it would be a crazy one off. **** ridiculous decision. 

Yeah that game was the one, the loss, and the manner of it is was what confirmed we were going down

Veretout dropped completely?

Also: Kozak asks to be in the squad, Black mentions it in the press conference, Kozak nowhere to be seen.

What the actual ****?

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Today's arrangement of deck chairs on the Titanic is a perplexingly defensive one.

I'd go as far as to say that it represents Black worrying more about his own "stats" that actually trying to "get the fans back on side" as he put it. 

I'm happy with that side. The kids don't deserve to be in the game that relegates us. Poor Lyden.

The rest have more than contributed to our relegation. Richards should have started.

We have the most clueless managers ever this season. You cant top it. Sherwood.. McDonald.. Garde and this Black farker. Well done Villa.

• Like 1

We're down anyway might as well play all out attack, try and give the fans a bit of excitement. What does it matter if Traore 'lacks defensive discipline', the whole squad lacks defensive discipline!