Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

has a relegated team ever had more talent on the bench than the 1st team that was put out :lol:

good see the lad Lyden get a start though, only positive from that team and seriously what does Guzan have to do to get dropped again

How Bunn hasn't had another chance is beyond me. 

We'll see I guess but I'll be so disappointed if Grealish or Traore don't get a run out.

I suspect the plan is, don't concede early. Which is hilarious to see again because were hardly going to keep a clean sheet whatever line up we put out.

Some of the lineups this season have been baffling under multiple managers.

Whilst all three are probably awful managers you'd think by chance they would get it right atleast once.

Which is why I believe not all is right behind the scenes at the club in training (which isn't a shock really)

Ah well, let's get this season over and done with. I'm not even bothering to watch anymore until next season now.

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

We'll see I guess but I'll be so disappointed if Grealish or Traore don't get a run out.

I suspect the plan is, don't concede early. Which is hilarious to see again because were hardly going to keep a clean sheet whatever line up we put out.

Especially with Guzan