The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

Dont worry, i heard Peter Bone on the radio earlier and its all going to be fine.

Airbus are just traitorous remainers who have always opposed brexit (i wonder why a company whose objective is to make money is opposed to something they think will harm their profits!)

We need to ignore the governments own forecasts, the majority of economists, the CBI and all the other businesses who have voiced concern and put all our trust in Patrick Minford and the economists for free trade - only they have it right!

1 minute ago, andym said:

Dont worry, i heard Peter Bone on the radio earlier and its all going to be fine.

Airbus are just traitorous remainers who have always opposed brexit (i wonder why a company whose objective is to make money is opposed to something they think will harm their profits!)

We need to ignore the governments own forecasts, the majority of economists, the CBI and all the other businesses who have voiced concern and put all our trust in Patrick Minford and the economists for free trade - only they have it right!

Patrick Minford has never got a thing right in his life, the Poll Tax was one of his too. Mans a complete gibbon

Come the revolution he should be one of the first agains the wall, he's come up with a surprising number of bad ideas that the Tories have run with in his time

• Like 2

BMW now following Airbus's lead.

I wonder how many companies will have to leave and how many jobs will be lost before the cult followers will start to wonder whether this is the path they were promised...

15 hours ago, ml1dch said:

BMW now following Airbus's lead.

I wonder how many companies will have to leave and how many jobs will be lost before the cult followers will start to wonder whether this is the path they were promised...

The answer is almost certainly 'infinite'. The sunk costs fallacy has already well and truly kicked in. 

Surprised there isn't more discussion here and elsewhere about the Banks/Wigmore axis of evil being revealed by Carole Cadwalladr in The Observer and The Guardian.

This thread from Twitter shines a light on some of what these shysters have been getting up to.  There's no way Brexit isn't as bent as ****.

Businesses in Canada, India, Japan and the US have voiced concerns over Be now too.

I dunno what they're worried about. No Deal and there'll be a clamour to do business with us in places like Canada, India, Japa... Oh.

Also BMW piped up again, in even stronger terms, saying they would be forced to close down sites in the UK if customs issues caused delays in production for them. Given that Brexit in many eventualities will cause havoc for JIT productions... Ahem.

• Like 3

When all the truth comes out about Brexit it should become a film or series.  Style,  It should be cross between the UK The Office,  The thick of it,  On the buses, local and regional news and Spinal Tap.

I tempted to start a thread, 

Scene 1.  Dave is going to the EU to get a deal,  he's a tough negotiiator so there will be no need for a referendum anyway:

Dave looking into a mirror "You can do it Dave" shakes fist at mirror.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yeah but if somone voted remain and they are colour blind,  they get the worst of all worlds.

Yeah but the extra £350m a week for the NHS will cure their colour blindness.

Idiot ?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah but the extra £350m a week for the NHS will cure their colour blindness.

Idiot ?

I feel such a fool now,  I totally forgot about the 1 + billion (a month ?) knocking about.

I stand corrected.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Chindie said:

Businesses in Canada, India, Japan and the US have voiced concerns over Be now too.

I dunno what they're worried about. No Deal and there'll be a clamour to do business with us in places like Canada, India, Japa... Oh.

Also BMW piped up again, in even stronger terms, saying they would be forced to close down sites in the UK if customs issues caused delays in production for them. Given that Brexit in many eventualities will cause havoc for JIT productions... Ahem.

It's all a bit of a **** mess really, isn't it. 

I maintain what I said 2 years ago, in light of the result and say "it won't happen" - the companies will put too much pressure on the gov, the 48% will put too much pressure on the gov - the 52% will just have to be let down gently that in no "real world" situation is Brexit a good thing for our country - sorry 40+ year olds, but the world is bigger than our empire, for better or worse. 

Quite frankly, I'd enjoy the country getting back to what it was like 5 years ago, when at least the racists and far rights/lefts didn't feel emboldened enough to say the shit they do now. 

• Like 2

Â