Playoffs 2015-16: Wildcard weekend

Tegis

I have 20 notes each way on the Steelers at 30/1 for the superbowl. Is it time to cash out for a profit or risk it all? I'm not sure they'll get past the Bengals.

Edited by villa89

Chefs, Bungles, 'hawks & I'll go for a minor upset with the 'Washington Football Team' [emoji14] I agree that Pittsburgh on their day could cause anyone trouble though.

I notice the Steelers are 2.5pt bookies favourites and 'skins are 1pt favourites. Interesting.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I notice the Steelers are 2.5pt bookies favourites and 'skins are 1pt favourites. Interesting.

Nice double opposing that, 3.8 / 1. I might lump on Bengals + Packers.

Edited by villa89

21 hours ago, BOF said:

'Skins are  + 1 now. Makes more sense but I still think the packers will cover it.

Why have the Packers been so up and down?  Is it down to injuries?  Is Rodgers having a 'mare?  Maybe like the Patriots they'll be a different beast in the post-season, but they've shown little to convince me they'll brush past the improving Redskins.  Plus a mate of mine is a long-suffering Redskins fan so I'll be rooting for them.

Why have the Packers been so up and down?  Is it down to injuries?  Is Rodgers having a 'mare?  Maybe like the Patriots they'll be a different beast in the post-season, but they've shown little to convince me they'll brush past the improving Redskins.  Plus a mate of mine is a long-suffering Redskins fan so I'll be rooting for them.

No ability to pass more than a few yards downfield and a coach who's unwilling to admit it. They got off to that good start because, just like it takes 5 or 6 weeks of game film to suss out a new QB, it took about that long to realize the Packers had nothing but short passes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leviramsey said:

No ability to pass more than a few yards downfield and a coach who's unwilling to admit it. They got off to that good start because, just like it takes 5 or 6 weeks of game film to suss out a new QB, it took about that long to realize the Packers had nothing but short passes.

Eddie lacy has been terrible as well.

Lynch out for Sunday. Suddenly a lot more nervous.

This season has been brutal for injuries to key players (not necessary volume of injuries)

Lynch, Rawls, Graham, Chancellor, Okung, Sweezy, Mebane, Lane

Vikings taking the visitor's bench because it'll have sunlight on it throughout the game. They reckon there will be a 20 degree difference in temperature on either sideline...

Also, Hawks are 1-7 in games played below 28 Fahrenheit. Gonna be an interesting game anyway.

Â