Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

11 minutes ago, gatecrasha said:

The English premier league clubs being linked with Wiltshire according to sky- watford, palace and Bournemouth.

Although we might be a champion ship club we are bigger then those 3 teams 

And benfica and sporting, both in the the CL and both pretty much selling their starting midfield this summer

we're about to learn something about Jack wilshere tomorrow IMO if he joins one of those 3 English clubs then he's more or less done

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

McManaman is a hot head!! A younger version of Joey Barton but without the gob!! He just does his shit on the pitch injuring players!!!

I only know his infamous 'angle breaking' tackle a few years ago. Don't know he has injured other players?

1 minute ago, Deisler123 said:

I only know his infamous 'angle breaking' tackle a few years ago. Don't know he has injured other players?

Massadio Haidara and someone else (Can't remember who it was now) but was season later but not as bad.

Can anyone remember who am i thinking of another player??

7 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

sounds like complete seagulls piss but just putting in here. 

Ayew hands in transfer request.

https://mobile.twitter.com/1874Matt/status/770714678733508608

Can't seem to post short link sorry mods.

To be honest, if this is even remotely true, he's clearly been tapped up or someone has been chasing him all summer. He wouldn't hand in a transfer request on the last day of a transfer window. He must have an idea of where he would likely go.

Before McCormack signed I would have been gutted if Ayew wanted to leave, but seeing as Ayew doesn't pass to McCormack and doesn't seem inclined to play as part of the team then he can go. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Sure. 

Ayew has handed in a transfer request but the only bloke who knows about it is some dude who heard it off a fella who works in the club shop. 

He also waited until the penultimate day the window closes for some reason. Doing himself no favours there!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And benfica and sporting, both in the the CL and both pretty much selling their starting midfield this summer

we're about to learn something about Jack wilshere tomorrow IMO if he joins one of those 3 English clubs then he's more or less done

I can see Wiltshere going to Celtic