Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just typed him in on Twitter, makes for a grim read:

1. Valencia looks like a tightarse who's turn it is to buy a round. Shits himself every time the ball comes near #whufc

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

I can't watch the game so I'm looking at updates on Twitter and all I see is abuse towards Töre & Valencia! What's going on? #WHUFC

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Enner Valencia is the worst player I have ever seen at #WHUFC #ASTWHU

1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

Seriously valencia. Just **** off #WHUFC

0 retweets6 likes

Retweet

More

Gokhan Tore is pony. First touch as bad as Valencia. #whufc

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Get rid of Valencia asap pls #WHUFC

0 retweets0 likes

22 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Good. Don't like the sound of this one.  West Ham fans really don't rate him....worried we are going to get scammed. 

http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1026&p=14360&hilit=Please+be+deffo+happening#p14360

They want to drive him here and they want 12m apparently! 

Every player we have purchased so far has been highly rated or at least valued by their existing clubs fans.  This one stinks to me - I hope we don't sign him.

Edited by Gary Thomas

Dear Hull,

We have lots of money and you are potless. Please get your finger out otherwise we will spend our £millions elsewhere.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Tony - AVFC

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

I'd much rather Sakho than Valencia if we're looking at WHU forwards, but he has injury troubles and might be a dick.

Hopefully we can just steer clear altogether. 

I live with two West Ham fans and based on their assessment, Sakho is an absolute clearing in the woods who is refusing to play, and could not even attend a medical at West Brom because he was too unfit.

Valencia, they said is a good player but has an attitude problem. RDM seems to be trying to get rid of players like that, so like you would rather stay clear

I just spoke to Percy:

1. @JPercyTelegraph Do you believe Enner Valencia is Villas main striker target John??

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More

@willows17 its a big offer so sounds likely. Hernandez still a possible but difficult to do deals with Hull..

•  

We've needed a RB all summer RDM wanted De Laet but LCFC messed about with the deal. We were then linked to Yedlin and De Laet got rushed through. 

We've needed a CF all summer it seems it's Hernandez RDM wants but Hull are messing about. We are now linked with Valencia. What's the chances of Hernandez being done soon? 

Naming a secondary target to push deals through happens all the time and it seems we are learning and doing it ourselves. I hope this is the case anyway!!! 

• Like 2

Wow what a let down if its Valencia

Can't help but feel disappointed alot of West Ham fans think he's shite and goes missing alot in games we may as well have just kept Sinclair

He's also had a few bad injuries in the past and is very injury prone which has hampered his career a great deal not worth 12 mill thats for sure

If were talking that kind of money i'd stump up the extra 3 and go balls deep for Hernandez he's by far a better player and i can't see hull turning down that kind of money

Edited by AshVilla

I don't think we'd actually bid for him just to hurry Hull along. Don't think it works like that in reality. But wouldn't be surprised if the West Ham manager is being economical with the truth to force other clubs hands.

• Like 1