Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Here was me thinking Hernandez was Javier Hernandez who used to be Chicarito.

I need to pay more attention to this thread.

I think he's probably a touch out of range right now.

Gosh, do you remember when there were actual Aston Villa fans turning their nose up at Chicharito? This was during the Lambert years as well.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, romavillan said:

In theory we can match the wages of almost any side in serie A, even in this division. I would definitely be up for us trying to tempt some young and up and coming players here. Look at Romagnoli going to Milan, he had only just broke through with Roma but you could see he was class, a move like that would be doable for us if we were scouting U-21 and U-19 sides here.

Gollini?

• Like 1

I do wonder why clubs would even go anywhere near players like Lescott and Richards. I know you can't always tell much from forum reactions but the fact that we're all jumping for joy at the mere mention of getting rid of those two should be a warning for clubs.

Would be good to go for someone like Rashford on loan for a year, Jose already having a clearout of the kids from old trafford and unless Zlatan gets injured i can't see him playing a single game other than the league cup all season. Not sure that a year in the championship would be his first choice after his last few months but it beats sitting on his arse for the rest of the year and getting dropped from the engand team.

Realistically Zlatan is probably only going to play 1 full season so a season of smashing in 20+ goals for us would keep him in some sort of limelight

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

Just watching a clip of Gabriel Jesus, thinking this could be our guy, but looks like he's signing for Man CIty. Shame, looks very good.

I've heard he's a proper miracle worker. Would be a sin not to at least try and tempt him over here

• Like 2

Victor Anichebe? Signed and played under Steve Clarke, could do more than a job in the championship. Big and strong with pace, apparently well liked in the dressing rooms at Everton and West Brom. Lots of vids on him working on his fitness on twitter too. Could be a good option