Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, guyavfc said:

After a very good summer Ravel #Morrison haven't been called for the first match of the Serie A. Very strange

Hmm. :detect:

He  doesn't appear to be injured either, so he has either done something very dumb again or is on the move.  

Edited by Made In Aston

13 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I see Che Adams has scored for Birmingham. I've been saying all window we should have signed him, he only cost £2m, would have been a great option for us as a squad player.

Rowett signs good bargains I am not surprised. 

John Swift has been scoring already for Reading think 2 in 3 at moment. Reading done well to get him on a bosman from Chelsea as scored a fair few for Brentford last season.

He is a goalscoring midfielder.

Someone to potential watch for next summer mind you.

Edited by Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, sne said:

As someone who's hardly seen either of them play, who would people rather we sign. Nahki Wells or Bamford?

Bamford. I don't think Wells is that good,

Would prefer us to aim for someone like Sabastian Haller (Utrecht)over both of them. Rumours Newcastle have bid £10mil for him.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

What perspective is that?

Just trying to say we shouldn't feel so deflated about our last result and prospects as they have been very good since the beginning of the season. Fulham, Brighton etc have also had a good start. I think these teams are the main hurdles we need to get over and we will be fine. I can't bare seeing the likes of SHA above us right now.

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Bamford. I don't think Wells is that good,

Would prefer us to aim for someone like Sabastian Haller (Utrecht)over both of them. Rumours Newcastle have bid £10mil for him.

Is Haller really worth that though? Signing goal scorers from that league tends to be a bit of a risk, for every Suarez there's been an Afonso Alves or a Siem De Jong.