Uncle Albert or Grandad?

Ryan.

Uncle Albert or Grandad?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Uncle Albert or Grandad?

• Grandad
    • Uncle Albert

please help me! i've been having an arguement with my mates about who was the better character in "Only Fools And Horses" Grandad, or his replacement Uncle Albert?

i know you will all find it in your hearts to make the right decision....

gay-gaydar.jpg

well for a "gay" thread i think its causing a good variety in opinions! and as for you going through the trouble of getting the pic to post it on a topic u find gay i think thats pathetic

gay-gaydar.jpg

well for a "gay" thread i think its causing a good variety in opinions! and as for you going through the trouble of getting the pic to post it on a topic u find gay i think thats pathetic

Oh dear.........touchy

Albert

when you watch re-runs the grandad character kind of ruins it for me

I used to see Buster Merryfield in West Byfleet all the time I think he lived there or very close

Fantastic poll!! Always loved Only Fools and is probably my favourite series of all time.

Definitely Albert. As much as Grandad was a great character, and loved every moment he was in it (changing the chandeliers episode was absolutely fantastic "one more turn Del!") - the amount of fun and stories they've pulled from the "Old Navy Hero" is priceless..."During the War...." etc.

Buster Merryfield is a legend.

Never watched it, apart from the odd few seconds while channel surfing, or that "falling through the bar" clip a million times on compilations.

The best thing David Jason ever did was the voice of Toad in the animated "Wind In The Willows" (I'm dead serious).

Never watched it, apart from the odd few seconds while channel surfing, or that "falling through the bar" clip a million times on compilations.

The best thing David Jason ever did was the voice of Toad in the animated "Wind In The Willows" (I'm dead serious).

I disagree, Dangermouse with Terry Scott was perfection in cartoon voiceovers. Crumbs chief!

Â