Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

The next 25mins will play a big part in my opinion of Tim. As it stands we could play till next week and not score, he has to change it and he has to change it now.

Tim is hanging on by a thread his job is on the line. Id get capello in hed sort this rubbish out infact id get rijkaard he would not accept defensive football just like we dont. Aston villa is too big for a numpty like tim. Hes had the money and 17m+ is sitting there doing nothing.

What £17m?

Well done timmy you know the 32m you got for a player that scored hearly a goal every other game you should of replaced him bet you regret that now. I want you gone after this game i couldnt care less if we win your not right for us and you never will be. I hate tim more than lambert tim has had alot of money and hes wasted it.

Well done timmy you know the 32m you got for a player that scored hearly a goal every other game you should of replaced him bet you regret that now. I want you gone after this game i couldnt care less if we win your not right for us and you never will be. I hate tim more than lambert tim has had alot of money and hes wasted it.

absolute joke of a post.

• Like 1

Put Adama on and you have to take Gestede off

Will need a striker like Ayew who is as mobile as him to get in good positions

By the time Adama has reached the byline to cut it back Gestede will still be on the half way line

Double Sub please

Sinclair >> Adama

Gestede >> Ayew

wow, calm down, it's only half time... 

Started really badly. However we have had a couple of chances and I thought there were signs in the last 5 mins we can take them. Clark  Traore and Ayew on for lescott westwood and sinclair. I think we can score, if we do I Liverpool will implode

• Like 1

Yes we've been horrible and they had all the possession, but they still haven't created almost anything and we may actually had the best chances. I'm normally super pessimistic, but if ever, today we may actually have a chance to turn this around.

Lol this side is full of losers managed by the biggest loser ever think he will cry in the next few weeks when hes interviewed after getting beat. Tim sherwood was a very decent player imo but whilst he tries his hand at managemennt he just isnt upto it.

I'm at work today, and can't watch, so has that been a lucky break on my part?

Highlight for me was that I missed minutes 5-10 whilst changing my daughter's dirty nappy.

So you swapped one sh*t for another bag of sh*t?