The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I can’t quote it from Apple news thingy, but the story was Hancock got a massive telling off from the speaker today for not telling the house about his plans to reduce social group sizes to 6. The last paragraph said that Boris Johnson was seen laughing from the green benches at it.

Sums them both up.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I can’t quote it from Apple news thingy, but the story was Hancock got a massive telling off from the speaker today for not telling the house about his plans to reduce social group sizes to 6. The last paragraph said that Boris Johnson was seen laughing from the green benches at it.

Sums them both up.

I could sum them up in 5 letters. The last 3 being nts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So the government have imagined a testing technology that will allow us to test anywhere you are and give you instant results. Doesn't exist. But it's their new policy. 

Problems are so much easier to solve when you imagine solutions and don't need to care about whether the technology exists.

I expect them to run for reelection on the back of the promise of a food cloning device that'll let people eat their cake and have it too.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

How on Earth do we get rid of Johnson, Hancock and co? They’re absolutely running the country into the ground.

Can there be a vote of no confidence or similar?

Well, yes. But they have a massive majority, so it'd require significant Tory backbench support. And they're the ones most at risk of losing their seats. We're lumbered with this lot for another 4 years.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, yes. But they have a massive majority, so it'd require significant Tory backbench support. And they're the ones most at risk of losing their seats. We're lumbered with this lot for another 4 years.

Just watching news at 10.

General public: What the **** are they doing?

The Eu: What the **** are they doing?

Scotland: What the **** are they doing?

The USA: What the **** are they doing?

The Lords: What the **** are they doing?

Is there anybody outside of the Tory party who can say they are doing something well? Anybody at all?

There were thousands on the streets for BLM but Brexit and the Coronavirus farces seem to be passing people by.

Edited by Genie

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There is another way that involves a different type of swinging from lamposts than your average Tory MP is usually involved with

Surely if you could organise a mass protest, I’m talking millions of people not thousands in London shutting down the city for a week or longer it could force a snap election at least, couldn’t it? 

It would be unprecedented for sure but then this entire year has been as such.

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Surely if you could organise a mass protest, I’m talking millions of people not thousands in London shutting down the city for a week or longer it could force a snap election at least, couldn’t it? 

It would be unprecedented for sure but then this entire year has been as such.

People just don't care enough at the moment, but millions more unemployed between now and the end of January could lead to things getting pretty nasty.

• Like 1

Â