The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Will this leadership onslaught be as impressive as the rebel alliance organised by the star chamber?

They are so full of shit. Sixth form politics on six figure salaries.

• Like 2

So Simon Clarke, ally of Johnson and Truss and leading figure (along with JRM) in the new PopCon infighting outfit has called for Sunak to resign.

I'm not sure I get it

Do they think they have the numbers, obviously not or they’d just bung the letters in

Who are they proposing replace Sunak? Truss again? :crylaugh:

Is this going to help the Tories? Not a friggin prayer of that

Superb, keep it up.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ml1dch said:

They still haven’t realised nobody will vote for them because of what they stand for, their policies, the corruption and their awful track record. It has very little to do with who is pushed into the big seat.

Changing the person leading the party, but not changing the way they operate won’t make any difference.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

their policies, the corruption and their awful track record

Minor quibbles dear boy. Apart from those, pffft, inconsequential, trivial, whines what exactly have the marvellous Tories done not to deserve their born right to be forever government?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

They still haven’t realised nobody will vote for them because of what they stand for, their policies, the corruption and their awful track record. It has very little to do with who is pushed into the big seat.

Changing the person leading the party, but not changing the way they operate won’t make any difference.

Oh they know all right.  They're just setting up the fall guy and so they can say "See, I told you so" as they jockey for positions in their bright new future.

8 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Hahahahahahaahhaahahahha

This Guy really is bonkers.  He should be seeking help, not be sitting in the houses of Parliament.

14 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Oh, "senior party figures" is Simon Clarke.

Imagine the state you've got yourself into for Simon Clarke to be someone whose opinions are considered important.

Yes a nobody who has been a MP for less than 7 years and has already been knighted. 

18 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes a nobody who has been a MP for less than 7 years and has already been knighted. 

... and will in all likelihood lose his seat at the next election anyway.

I guess that's his gamble. I'm not going to be an MP much longer so do I just take that or try and shake things up, get my name about and at least try to still be an MP in the next parliament. He obviously went with the latter in hope that others in his situation (of which there are many) would follow him. It's also been done in co-ordination with Truss and JRM otherwise he wouldn't have coincided his call to resign with the launch of their new infighting machine.

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

... and will in all likelihood lose his seat at the next election anyway.

I guess that's his gamble. I'm not going to be an MP much longer so do I just take that or try and shake things up, get my name about and at least try to still be an MP in the next parliament. He obviously went with the latter in hope that others in his situation (of which there are many) would follow him. It's also been done in co-ordination with Truss and JRM otherwise he wouldn't have coincided his call to resign with the launch of their new infighting machine.

It is even more embarrassing that is a planned coup if they are trying to get yet another unelected pm hoisted onto the public. It is all a series of movements to make sure that the tory party will be the republican party lite when they lose the election, and thus be unelectable for a generation.

I'd be a bit of a word removed if I pointed out that there's a poll on the Daily Express website asking its readers if they think Sunak should resign so I'm not going to d... oh :D 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'd be a bit of a word removed if I pointed out that there's a poll on the Daily Express website asking its readers if they think Sunak should resign so I'm not going to d... oh :D 

Currently at 76% saying he should be replaced; not that I added to that of course, I'm not a Daily Express reader  :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Â