The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Happy there's a plan to freeze energy bills - it had to happen. But clearly energy companies will continue to make huge profits, that will not change regardless of who is footing the bill. Anyway, something had to happen, glad it is, but would certainly have preffered at least the decoupling of the price of electricty from the price of gas. Public will view Truss positively after this.

Edited by Jareth

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s funny that the queen has gone to the other end of the country and told Johnson and Truss to go to her there. 

Not as bad as Asquith in 1908. Edward VII was on his jollies and made him go to Biarritz. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not as bad as Asquith in 1908. Edward VII was on his jollies and made him go to Biarritz. 

Not a chore, really though. I drank red wine in Biarritz once until I passed out and a piece of carrot came down my nose. Classy place.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Not a chore, really though. I drank red wine in Biarritz once until I passed out and a piece of carrot came down my nose. Classy place.  

I've been there, too. It's like Scarborough with more sunshine (that's a compliment, by the way).

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I've been there, too. It's like Scarborough with more sunshine (that's a compliment, by the way).

I had my stag do there. Accidentally ended up in a gay nightclub (i'm straight btw), and none of our party twigged it was such until about 2 weeks after we got back. In retrospect the looped playlist of Madonna songs should have tipped us off, but we were long gone mentally by that point. Interesting place!!

Â