The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

14 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

There's something quite satisfying about these dimwits and nomarks pledging to make the country better after 12 years of their own governance.

May they long devour each other in the dirtiest of fights in the name of political ambitions. 

Rancid words removed the lot of them.

I find it amusing that most of these have a lot of material ready to go. They have been planning and plotting this for a long time. They are all a bunch of lying, conniving back stabbers who shouldn't be trusted anywhere near a position of power. 

The fact that there are a lot of candidates that are already taking pops at each other is good. Hopefully this will be a complete and utter bloodbath that the Tories will never recover from. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think the only unity candidate would have been Wallace, who decided not to stand. It won't take long for rebellions to occur whoever is PM.

Mordaunt is a unity candidate, she literally has no policies (unless she's discovered some today)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

The big issues of the day

Well yes exactly. Absolutely nothing of any substance or importance. You can add in boot camps run by the Army for people who vandalise war memorials and she sort of answered the Trans issue yesterday but again only a bit, she fudged a lot of it

Just now, Genie said:

Are all these leadership campaigns funded by tax payers?

If you elect to run does it unlock a certain amount of money to fund it?

Dave for PM :hooray:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Vote for Liz who changes her mind like the wind. How can someone decent switch sides on something as monumental as leaving the EU.

F*** me, when she's talking about something she actually believes then she almost comes across as knowledgeable.

4 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

when she's talking about something she actually believes then she almost comes across as knowledgeable.

What does she believe in? Brexit / Remain. Republicanism / Monarchy Boris / Anyone But Boris LibDem /' Tory

I don't think she's had a genuine conviction apart from Mathematics in her life

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

What does she believe in? Brexit / Remain. Republicanism / Monarchy Boris / Anyone But Boris

She’d employ an equivalent of Dominic Cummings to tell her what to say and think.

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

What does she believe in? Brexit / Remain. Republicanism / Monarchy Boris / Anyone But Boris LibDem /' Tory

Actually you're right. Who knows what she believes. I just thought she actually sounded coherent which is a massive change to what she usually sounds like. But then again I suppose telling the truth is easier than lying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I find it amusing that most of these have a lot of material ready to go. They have been planning and plotting this for a long time. They are all a bunch of lying, conniving back stabbers who shouldn't be trusted anywhere near a position of power. 

The fact that there are a lot of candidates that are already taking pops at each other is good. Hopefully this will be a complete and utter bloodbath that the Tories will never recover from. 

They've all been plotting away for this. Rishi's campaign website was registered back in December when those garden party photos at number 10 mysteriously made their way to the papers 

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

They may not be left wing enough for some but those on the Labour front benches piss all over the Tories when it comes to competency.

Nandy, Cooper, Streeting, Dodds, Rayner, Milliband, Powell, Allin Khan, Reed, Ashworth, Reynolds, Lammy, Phillipson I'd have over anyone currently in Government.

Take Nandy and Rayner out and its actually not that bad now you write them all down,  leave them in and they will lose it for Labour.   

Â