Pre match thread

roonst83

Sanchez and Westwood as a 2 again were going to get murdered in the middle of the park

I think We should've gone with Sinclair up front and Gabby dropped for Veretout just to solidify the central midfield. 

Having said that I like the attacking mentality from Sherwood. The attacking guys have to defend from the front to relieve pressure on Westwood and Sanchez. 

we got this shit. Shit team they have besides the front pairing. I feel we may have needed an extra body.. We need to be getting the ball wide as they have packed the midfield.

Should be interesting. Traore would have been great in this match :(

Berahino and Rondon will be a handful, hopefully we keep them quiet. Can see us losing the midfield battle :/ ; if we are early doors will Tim react?

He's failed to react all season to changes

I wonder which Sinclair will turn up today

The man on fire or the invisible man

Edited by AshVilla

Berahino and Rondon will be a handful, hopefully we keep them quiet. Can see us losing the midfield battle :/ ; if we are early doors will Tim react?

He's failed to react all season to changes

I wonder which Sinclair will turn up today

The man on fire or the invisible man

Even the soccer saturday pundits thought Tim was partly to blame for what happened, for not making the right changes.

that game is gone now.. lets move on.

I like this line up.. it did well last week to a better side.. we can do them. We just need to learn to close the match if we get in a similar position. Veretout to come on for whoever isnt playing well from Grealish and Gil.

• Like 1

I'd rather sacrifice Someone like Sinclair play another midfielder and play Gil and Grealish out in the wide positions

We'd be stronger in the middle of the park as a result and i don't think we would sacrifice much offensively. With wide players we could actually put crosses in to someone like Gestede who i think should be starting because he would be useful to have to defend against set pieces as well which Pulis sets up his sides to score from.

I know Sinclair is a wide player but if i had to choose who to drop Between him Gil and Grealish it would be him everytime

Edited by AshVilla

Sad to see that neither Gueye or Traore have made the squad. Hopefully not to far away.

I'm surprisingly confident about this one.

2-0 win.