Pre match thread

roonst83

I hate to say a game is a "must win" and this game isn't one of those games either. It would be nice to win it though. We really need to make sure we don't have any bad runs this season where we only get a couple of points from a six or seven game stretch. Beat these Tesco bags and then the filth on Tuesday and things will look a lot rosier in the garden.

On paper one of the easiest games we'll have this season. But then we said that against Sunderland. Failure to win this will probably cause a lot of people to open their eyes to the type of season ahead.

I hate these kinds of posts. First of all, most people already believe it will be a tough season.

Problem Sherwood faces is lifting the team and the crowd for the next couple of important games. Everyone seems deflated. Only a win can help with that - but i'm not sure how we'll get it.

If some fans are not lifted and excited about a game against Albion or Blues - games we should win - I would suggest they should try another sport.  Local derbys are probably perfect for us right now because it will overcome the problem you are alluding to, although I suspect many are not deflated.  We had a bad 20mis against Leicester, that's history.  I can't wait for Saturday!!

We had a bad 20mis against Leicester, that's history.  I can't wait for Saturday!!

Spot on ...... for 70 minutes we were 2-0 up against a team that was looking to go second only to Man City in the league and a team that usually overpowers every team that visits their place. It's not right yet but we are definitely getting there and I'm looking forward to Saturday and continued progress!

Edited by Paul33

We had a bad 20mis against Leicester, that's history.  I can't wait for Saturday!!

Spot on ...... for 70 minutes we were 2-0 up against a team that was looking to go second only to Man City in the league and a team that usually overpowers every team that visits their place. It's not right yet but we are definitely getting there and I'm looking forward to Saturday and continued progress!

Continued progress? We have regressed since the start of the season and we handed Leicester the win the other day, all second half they battered us and Sherwood did nothing to counter it and instead made it even easier for them with terrible subs, we threw it away.

• Like 3

What progress? And it's Leicester ffs. Yes they've had a good start but we also did last season. Lets not make them out to be something they're not

We could do with three points - there are some tough games to come and we might be in an ugly position in a few weeks time if we're not careful.

We're certainly capable of getting them, but whether or not we do is a mystery to me - we're very hard to predict. 

We miss Traore - which is odd for a player who has never played 90 minutes. 

I dunno - if I was offered the draw right now, I'd say no.