Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Swansea in big trouble....always concerning when a team employs a dinosaur managerial assistant that never works out well.

Thing is they are not a bad team, I don't think Newcastle or Sunderland are either. Our relegation rivals this season are much better than in previous seasons. 

• Like 1

I'd be ever so slightly more confident if we manage to bring in a half decent striker. I simply can't see where the goals are coming from. 

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We need to stop worrying about other teams' results. What will be will be. If we win 8 more matches, we might have a chance, 9 more we will have a good chance. It looks impossible to me, but that's all we need to worry about now. 

I stopped worrying a long time ago. Lol 9 matches

17 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Swansea in big trouble....always concerning when a team employs a dinosaur managerial assistant that never works out well.

Thing is they are not a bad team, I don't think Newcastle or Sunderland are either. Our relegation rivals this season are much better than in previous seasons. 

I think Sunderland really are a bad team but Defoe might keep them up on his own and Newcastle are not much better although they have shown a will to get out of trouble by spending. Swansea were a decent team but they have become a dodgy one and they will find it difficult to turn their results around in much the same way as we have. For me it will be any 3 from the current bottom 6 to take the drop and obviously we all hope we are not one of them.      

Edited by John

55 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

I've previously discounted Swansea, I expected them to win tonight and move away.

They are in this big time especially with an inexperienced manager not that I think Alan Curtis will actually make it to the end of the season.

I really admire useless. He seems the only one whos keeping faith. Mine has gone with Sunderland, hope somehowcame before Palace game.

Well having hope doesnt mean we are saying staying up is even more than 10%. But a in this battle percentage changes with every game and results.

We are still 7 points behind the nearest team. But reduced 11 to 8 to the 17th.

13 to 10 to the 16th.

After Sunderland I had a brief moment of despair, but then i thought to myself that I didn't want to give up hope - that's what gives me the buzz on a Saturday morning. So until it is mathematically certain, I'm going to keep believing we might yet survive. 

Probably (almost certainly) deluded but feels slightly less so after yesterday.

We are lacking goals. We are gifting goals. But we have been hard to beat at home lately. An attacking signings would change a lot.

Looking at it as 10 wins its almost impossible. While looking at it to be in touch with Bournemouth and Newcastle before we play them would seem easier.

We arent world beaters. We havent shown confidence against teams around us. But all could change.

So lets be in touch and see how it goes.

3-4 points in the next two. With losses or draws for others. We could suddenly be 3-4 points to Newcastle. 5-6 to Bournemouth.

Try to match their results and better them slightly. Try to win Vs Norwich and Swansea.

If we win the right games or atleast dont lose some of them. 7-8 wins might make us stay up.

Close the gap and keep in touch. Play every game with spirit. Try to get what you could. And see how it goes. The Sunderland result might end up a blessing. I really wanted the two to lose I thought their game together thisweek is wrong for us. As we wanted someone near us to try and catch.

If we done a miracle in the weekend and won again. And the gap were 5 points. Wont it be possible to think of staying up?

People keep saying that we dont need to worry about others. Thats right but not in all cases.

Had Bournemouth and Newcastle didnt win against Utd,Chelsea,Liverpool and Spurs. Wed be where we are?

We need to be in touch. Once we click on we would have a chance.

Â