Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just dont give the club any of your money until they start showing some ambition. That means not going to games buying any merchandise from the shop, unfollow them on fb and twitter. Everything to show we despise Lerner and that other clown fox.

Totally agree. I've been to almost every home match this season and some aways but in the run up to xmas I bought me and the missus tickets for Arsenal, Newcastle and West Ham. I said if we failed to win any of those games and then fail to beat Norwich then I'm finished for the season. That's exactly what's happened (and we lost to Sunderland on top!!) and I will spend my money on things that don't make me utterly depressed instead.

They can go **** themselves for all I care. I've never felt so low about the club I love. Thanks Randy, you ****.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Totally agree. I've been to almost every home match this season and some aways but in the run up to xmas I bought me and the missus tickets for Arsenal, Newcastle and West Ham. I said if we failed to win any of those games and then fail to beat Norwich then I'm finished for the season. That's exactly what's happened (and we lost to Sunderland on top!!) and I will spend my money on things that don't make me utterly depressed instead.

They can go **** themselves for all I care. I've never felt so low about the club I love. Thanks Randy, you ****.

I just dont want that idiot randy lerner making any money from us fans until he sorts this mess out. That means sacking these useless imbeciles fox, reilly and co. Then getting some bloody football guys in not pr idiots that have no clue how to run a club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyBM said:

whats the next home game? the only way for the board to see the mess theyve made, is to see 40,000 empty seats.

if we stay up, ill get a small heath tattoo...

Some Twitter buzz about a boycott of the match...

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Lol, the first league game I'm going to this season and people are organising a boycott...

I'm tempted to go to a game this season just so I can say I went to one of our final premier league games... Are you doing the same? 

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Wait until we are struggling next season

I agree. There is nothing to suggest we'll be prepared or know what we're getting ourselves into in the championship. 

Quite the opposite actually.

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think we will be where bolton are next season

will more than likely drop down to league one

Not sure about that but I think we won't be coming back anytime soon

Â