Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

I imagine Gestede will have come here to play, not sit on the bench. Not sure about Adebayor, especially at the amounts mooted.

Surely if Adebayor's only wish was to sit about collecting wages, then he'd stay where he was?

• Like 1

What would be the point of loaning lol (for Spurs)

I don't know.....I don't write that shit....Some 'sports journalist' gets paid to make that shit up

We paid 80% of Bents wages whilst he was at Derby

What would be the point of loaning lol (for Spurs)

I don't know.....I don't write that shit....Some 'sports journalist' gets paid to make that shit up

We paid 80% of Bents wages whilst he was at Derby

Which isnt 100% is it...

You can say that again!

I imagine Gestede will have come here to play, not sit on the bench. Not sure about Adebayor, especially at the amounts mooted.

Surely if Adebayor's only wish was to sit about collecting wages, then he'd stay where he was?

I did not mean Adeybayor wanted to sit on the bench. I am just not sure what he can achieve in light of some of the figures mentioned. They are only rumours of course.

I did not mean Adeybayor wanted to sit on the bench. I am just not sure what he can achieve in light of some of the figures mentioned. They are only rumours of course.

At 31, you would really have to say that it would be last chance saloon for him at this level. Any decent striker is going to command at least £50k a week in wages, meaning we would have to pay £2.5mil out to whoever we bought in, or there abouts. If we were to get him for around £5million package, all in, I personally don't think it would be that bigger risk. If he doesn't perform, we have Gestede-Who knows, we may see them paired together? I just think that when you account for the wages that we would have to pay anyway, £5million (if indeed that is accurate) is not that bad. I think Everton paid a similar package for Lukaku, a couple of seasons back.

People have him in their starting 11s in the other thread and hes not even our player lmao

It's all but confirmed that he'll be signing for us.

Got ronaldo in my starting 11

Have we been heavily linked with him then? I must have missed that one.

People have him in their starting 11s in the other thread and hes not even our player lmao

It's all but confirmed that he'll be signing for us.

Got ronaldo in my starting 11

Have we been heavily linked with him then? I must have missed that one.
Yea along with Zlatan

I definitely think he's a good player but with both Ayew and Gestede now in who would be left out?

If we sign Ade then surely the end is nigh for Kozak? I just don't know. I do get the arguments about 'you can never have too many goalscorers' etc, but surely we would be trying to squeeze too many faces in when you consider Gil and Grealish are best in central roles as well.

I assume if he is still signing that we will be playing 2 up front with the 'number 10' role player playing in behind them.

Sinclair

Adebayor Ayew

(Still leaves Agbonlahor, Gestede, Kozak, Robinson, Gil and Grealish out completely).