andykeenan

Voting now open

Player of the season vote
Vote https://ecustomeropinions.com/survey/survey.php?sid=230879939

My vote Bemteke

Young player of the season
Vote https://ecustomeropinions.com/survey/survey.php?sid=710228158

Nominees
Jack Grealish, Callum Robinson, Riccardo Calder, Lewis Kinsella, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy and Jores Okore.

My vote Grealish

http://mobile.avfc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=4729219

• Like 1

went for Clark and Okore as my 2.

Jack hasnt played that much so ill give it to OKore. Also went with Clark because while Delph and Benteke have been brilliant since March I thought it was fairer to give for Clark over entire season

POTY - Benteke, though I was very close to choosing Clark.

YPOTY - Grealish without hesitation. His assists have been vital in recent weeks and despite the small sample size I believe he has been significantly better than any other young player. Okore has done well, but has certainly made his fair share of mistakes throughout the year.

Delph and Okore for me

Delph because he has performed well throughout the entire season, whereas Benteke has only performed (a lot better than Delph) for the last 2 months.

Clark was great and deserves a lot of votes, but I couldn't choose him because our defence wasn't great. (worse without him though)

Okore because he came back great from his injury and has shown a lot of potential this season, bar his last game.

Grealish will get it next year when he plays more games.

Clark and Grealish for me. 

Clark was the most consistent performer for about 75% of the season and a massive improvement from last year.  Though Benteke has had a storming finish we have to remember he was out until November and was largely patchy until about March. Delph although has grown into the captain role and has pledged his long term future t to Villa also had his ups and downs.  Overall Clark really helped keep Villa heads mostly above water over yet another relegation dogfight. Showed real leadership as well. Who could not like that tackle v Leicester? Such a shame he missed the Cup Final. Well done Ciraran. 

You could say Okore deserves the young player more than Jack as has has come back from a serious injury and has played more games than Grealish. But for the sheer, unexpected, impact Grealish has had in the Sherwood era so far edges it for me. His performance at Wembley will stay in the memory for a long, long, time.

• Like 1

Delph and Okore for me

Delph because he has performed well throughout the entire season, whereas Benteke has only performed (a lot better than Delph) for the last 2 months.

Clark was great and deserves a lot of votes, but I couldn't choose him because our defence wasn't great. (worse without him though)

Okore because he came back great from his injury and has shown a lot of potential this season, bar his last game.

Grealish will get it next year when he plays more games.

Did he though? I thought his form had tailed off quite considerably until Sherwood's appointment.

Â