limpid

who is this clown? that was an obvious block to given by nolan ffs

It's not against the rules to stand in front of someone

They're targeting a major weakness and doing a decent job, we better get a second or I can see them scoring from a set piece. 

We desperately need a new keeper next season. 

It looked like a complete obstruction as he was no where near the ball, just blocking given going for it

No we don't. We need a new backup keeper, Brad is just fine as number 1

Brad's not had a good season in general, I want to see someone who can seriously compete with him for number 1 spot rather than just 'back up'. 

Brad certainly hasn't had a bad season either, though

Good half, we look good going forward. need a second though as we don't look the most secure from corners. West Ham been very poor it has to be said.

Gabby for Zog before long I'd imagine

No we don't. We need a new backup keeper, Brad is just fine as number 1

Brad's not had a good season in general, I want to see someone who can seriously compete with him for number 1 spot rather than just 'back up'. 

Brad certainly hasn't had a bad season either, though

He hasn't been good at all. 

who is this clown? that was an obvious block to given by nolan ffs

It's not against the rules to stand in front of someone

They're targeting a major weakness and doing a decent job, we better get a second or I can see them scoring from a set piece. 

It looked like a complete obstruction as he was no where near the ball, just blocking given going for it

He was standing his ground, which is allowed, Given wasn't big enough or strong enough to get around him. Not a foul

this is looking very good so far. we're breaking up their play consistently and controlling the game. we've had some solid chances and a superb goal by Cleverely set up by Grealish. if everything continues like this we should be walking out with all 3 points. I think we could possibly substitute Zoggy for Sinclair in the second half, especially now that he has a yellow. UTV!!!!

Â