The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

Doing the rounds today, remember Corbyn's embarrassing train mishap, where he claimed a train was packed and then the media said, with photos, no it wasn't! The dirty commie liar!

It was. The photos sent to the press from the CCTV were carefully chosen to show sections of the train where people were either hunkered down in seats, or where children and could only be seen in some frames of the video. The rest of the video shows people everywhere sat on the floor and no free seats. Corbyn and his group only got a seat when the conductor shuffled some people into first class.

Not dodgy at all on Virgin's behalf.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Doing the rounds today, remember Corbyn's embarrassing train mishap, where he claimed a train was packed and then the media said, with photos, no it wasn't! The dirty commie liar!

It was. The photos sent to the press from the CCTV were carefully chosen to show sections of the train where people were either hunkered down in seats, or where children and could only be seen in some frames of the video. The rest of the video shows people everywhere sat on the floor and no free seats. Corbyn and his group only got a seat when the conductor shuffled some people into first class.

Not dodgy at all on Virgin's behalf.

yeah but you know, Venezuela

• Like 1

On 8/23/2016 at 16:25, Davkaus said:

St Jeremy isn't as principled and anti-spin as he and his disciples like to pretend. Remember that photo op of him sat on the floor of a train? He was there for a few minutes for a video then stood up and sat in one of the plentiful empty seats. Seems like he's happy to play the game.

Straight talking, honest politics. :(

On 8/23/2016 at 18:22, Davkaus said:

You think Virgin Trains have provided doctored CCTV footage? Not even Corbyn's team have accused them of that.

It turns out that what he meant when he said that the train was 'ram packed' was that although there were plenty of seats, there weren't two sat next to each other. **** scandalous, we're a nation in crisis.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake and not that piece of shit Branson attempting to subvert the political process for his own gain.

Life comes at you fast ;)

(Not that fast, a year apart. Sorry for picking yours @Davkaus)

• Haha 2

This could well be a defining moment for Corbyn. He got rid of Champion for saying something correct albeit in a blunt manner in a rag paper. He’s now got a full-blown MP who has a spotty record that’s supporting the view that it’s the victim’s fault when they get raped. Am I the only one who thinks this farce is getting worse by the day? It’s been 3 days since she did said blunder and she’s still part of Labour. Where is the political correctness brigade now?

McDonnell said the following before it was discovered that Shah (his own secretary) was an anti-Semite:

Linky

McDonnell, who said last week he wanted those with antisemitic views to be expelled from Labour, said in an interview on the BBC’s Andrew Marr Show on Sunday: “As soon as Jewish people start telling us there is antisemitism in our party, we’ve got to sit up and listen.

“That is why I said last week, if there are people who have expressed antisemitic views, there is no role for them in our party and I would like them out of our party for life. I believe we should take the advice of the British Board of Deputies and our other Jewish friends and say how shall we tackle this problem. It is a societal problem. If it has infected any of our Labour party, we have got to root it out and I am not having it within our party.”

Yet when it came to punishing Shah she was only suspended. The political correctness going on in JC’s office is going to be his downfall. One can only question why Shah is still part of the labour party, but the calls that it’s okay to be a total idiot because you have a certain colour or religion is starting to become louder and louder.

Shah should by McDonnel’s own words be “out out out”. Will it happen? Probably not. JC doesn’t have the balls to stand up to people of ethnicity\colour\religion out of fear that he’ll upset someone. He’d be the first to criticise Israel were something to go wrong there though.

Shah will say she didn’t mean it however you don’t repeatedly say and do things like this on social media if you don’t mean it. She’s a bigoted privileged woman that should be happy that she was raised in a country where people are open and respectful. In Israel she’d be in prison for hate-crimes for saying we should “transport” all Israeli Jews to USA and that everything Hitler did was legal. Were she white she’d be called a Nazi.

Grow a backbone and get rid of one of the most pathetic MP’s I’ve ever seen in parliament Jeremy. She shouldn’t have been back after her last suspension anyway. Now you don’t only have a racist on your hands, you have a rape-apologist. I could possibly forgive Shah for being a racist bigot, I don’t think I can forgive her for putting rape victims in a light like this.
A lot of this goes back to George Galloway who can’t keep his racist, ignorant gob shut. He’s bred this sort of politician in Bradford by spouting nonsense to kids up there for generations. It’s not a “Blairite rebellion” when the below people are called out for what they are.

Jeremy Downing
Naz Shah
Ken Livngstone
George Galloway
Malia Bouattia

In other news 80% of the Jewish people asked at a recent poll believes Labour is too tolerant of anti-Semitism. 

Linky

Over 80 per cent of British Jews believe the Labour party is too tolerant of anti-Semitism among its own MPs, members and supporters, a new poll has found. 

Maybe letting people like Downing (kicked out again), Shah and Livingstone be members of their party after being found out as vile racists is the reason for that? This anti-Zionist thing being banded around by a lot of the progressive part of Labour is slowly but surely bleeding into racism and it needs to be stopped. Maybe it’s because Corbyn gets rid of people who have no connection to race or religion (Champion) within a heartbeat but lets disgusting people like Shah remain a vital part of his party?

16 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

This could well be a defining moment for Corbyn. He got rid of Champion for saying something correct albeit in a blunt manner in a rag paper. He’s now got a full-blown MP who has a spotty record that’s supporting the view that it’s the victim’s fault when they get raped. Am I the only one who thinks this farce is getting worse by the day? It’s been 3 days since she did said blunder and she’s still part of Labour. Where is the political correctness brigade now?

McDonnell said the following before it was discovered that Shah (his own secretary) was an anti-Semite:

Linky

Yet when it came to punishing Shah she was only suspended. The political correctness going on in JC’s office is going to be his downfall. One can only question why Shah is still part of the labour party, but the calls that it’s okay to be a total idiot because you have a certain colour or religion is starting to become louder and louder.

Shah should by McDonnel’s own words be “out out out”. Will it happen? Probably not. JC doesn’t have the balls to stand up to people of ethnicity\colour\religion out of fear that he’ll upset someone. He’d be the first to criticise Israel were something to go wrong there though.

Shah will say she didn’t mean it however you don’t repeatedly say and do things like this on social media if you don’t mean it. She’s a bigoted privileged woman that should be happy that she was raised in a country where people are open and respectful. In Israel she’d be in prison for hate-crimes for saying we should “transport” all Israeli Jews to USA and that everything Hitler did was legal. Were she white she’d be called a Nazi.

Grow a backbone and get rid of one of the most pathetic MP’s I’ve ever seen in parliament Jeremy. She shouldn’t have been back after her last suspension anyway. Now you don’t only have a racist on your hands, you have a rape-apologist. I could possibly forgive Shah for being a racist bigot, I don’t think I can forgive her for putting rape victims in a light like this.
A lot of this goes back to George Galloway who can’t keep his racist, ignorant gob shut. He’s bred this sort of politician in Bradford by spouting nonsense to kids up there for generations. It’s not a “Blairite rebellion” when the below people are called out for what they are.

Jeremy Downing
Naz Shah
Ken Livngstone
George Galloway
Malia Bouattia

In other news 80% of the Jewish people asked at a recent poll believes Labour is too tolerant of anti-Semitism. 

Linky

Maybe letting people like Downing (kicked out again), Shah and Livingstone be members of their party after being found out as vile racists is the reason for that? This anti-Zionist thing being banded around by a lot of the progressive part of Labour is slowly but surely bleeding into racism and it needs to be stopped. Maybe it’s because Corbyn gets rid of people who have no connection to race or religion (Champion) within a heartbeat but lets disgusting people like Shah remain a vital part of his party?

Any evidence for Corbyn forcing Champion to resign?

I must admit I didn't get any further than that. To me, every post you make is just full of rhetorical ranting. But maybe others enjoy reading them.

18 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Vital? lets calm down a little

Never did understand why imposing the map of Israel over the Map of the USA with the slogan - Problem Solved, was anti-Semitic apart from Jewish Organisations said it was what is the actual; justification for that? Serious question btw

Also retweeting something and then undoing the retweet, is a fairly simple mistake to make, done it myself lots of times, its the nature of the platform

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Never did understand why imposing the map of Israel over the Map of the USA with the slogan - Problem Solved, was anti-Semitic apart from Jewish Organisations said it was what is the actual; justification for that? Serious question btw

Also retweeting something and then undoing the retweet, is a fairly simple mistake to make, done it myself lots of times, its the nature of the platform

Admittedly I have, I liked Tommy Robinsons once, I meant to retweet with a comment, ended up bloody liking it. 

One of the Corbyns has said that trains could have Women only carriages, to stop assaults.

Yeah, right, brain of Britain - and they could have ones for Jews, ones for Muslims, ones for Black People.....

That should solve all the problems in society, with people being picked on assaulted and abused - segregate us all.

FFS.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Did you retweet and like said post? I don't think anyone on here is arguing that Shah should remain in parliament are they? By McDonnell's own words she should be out.

It's cool though, it wasn't a white conservative that said it. Let's all shut up for diversity's sake!

Edited by magnkarl

I'd admit to not really looking for it, but is Labour antisemitic? I could certainly imagine a lot of anti-Israel stuff, which is hard to disagree with, but Jews specifically? I don't think there would be that much of that. You can't account for stupidity of course, but my perhaps ignorant inkling is the antisemitic crisis isn't really much of anything.

Good to see the train story didn't so much get buried as never got out of the ground, incidentally. I'm shocked.

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Okay, you can argue that. What about liking a picture saying that everything that Hitler did was legal? Is that also just "anti-zionist"? Where does the line go?

You don't see it as problematic when a MP comments "relocating them would also save a lot of cash" while liking a picture with Israel imposed anywhere else in the world than where it is?

Let's put it to the Nick Griffin test. If Nick Griffin said "Let's relocate all the Jews out of Israel to save money" would you consider it in any way anti-Semitic?

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Anti-Israel doesn't automatically mean anti-Jew.

I wish people would learn to distinguish the two.

I agree wholeheartedly. Naz Shas' remarks are still anti-Semitic though. Let's super impose a picture of Pakistan (another state founded on religion) over another country and say "Let's move all the Muslims - it'll save us a lot of money!" What would you call it?

Just now, magnkarl said:

Okay, you can argue that. What about liking a picture saying that everything that Hitler did was legal? Is that also just "anti-zionist"? Where does the line go?

You don't see it as problematic when a MP comments "relocating them would also save a lot of cash" while liking a picture with Israel imposed anywhere else in the world than where it is?

Let's put it to the Nick Griffin test. If Nick Griffin said "Let's relocate all the Jews out of Israel to save money" would you consider it in any way anti-Semitic?

I think you need to understand that Israel is a country, it is not an entire religion

Â