Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Tim Sherwood has added a second Hull player - winger Robbie Brady - to his list of summer targets.

Aston Villa boss Sherwood is keen on midfielder Tom Huddlestone and wants to further exploit Hull’s relegation to the Championship by pinching Brady too.

The Tigers are open to offers and newly-promoted Norwich are also plotting a move for the 23 year-old.

Brady has made 124 appearances for Hull since joining from Manchester United after initially impressing on loan.

The Irishman featured 38 times in all competitions for his club last season as they were relegated from the top-flight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfers-robbie-brady-5894627

This has got to me some troll move by The Mirror.

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood has added a second Hull player - winger Robbie Brady - to his list of summer targets.

Aston Villa boss Sherwood is keen on midfielder Tom Huddlestone and wants to further exploit Hull’s relegation to the Championship by pinching Brady too.

The Tigers are open to offers and newly-promoted Norwich are also plotting a move for the 23 year-old.

Brady has made 124 appearances for Hull since joining from Manchester United after initially impressing on loan.

The Irishman featured 38 times in all competitions for his club last season as they were relegated from the top-flight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfers-robbie-brady-5894627

This has got to me some troll move by The Mirror.

I believe you mean bad journalism

manager signs 2nd left winger for his wingerless formation 

I think Huddlestone a good player myself and a very good passer of the ball but he is just a bit static and lazy. Better passer than what we have in midfield and probably be best passer we had in midfield since Barry and could be a huge advantage for our attack

He's was probably Hull's best player last season. 

The reason they went down this season wasn't to do with their midfield. They didn't have any strikers. The blew their money on Hernandez and Jelavic missed half the season. 

If Hull had Benteke do you honestly think they'd have only been 3 points better off? 

He's was probably Hull's best player last season

The reason they went down this season wasn't to do with their midfield. They didn't have any strikers. The blew their money on Hernandez and Jelavic missed half the season. 

If Hull had Benteke do you honestly think they'd have only been 3 points better off? 

He really wasn't. Nowhere near.

• Like 2

He's was probably Hull's best player last season

Last season, not this season that has just ended. Last season they were campaigning for him to go the WC.

I suspect Tim will after Lennon as well.

Considering how we setup, I don't see it.

Also another pace merchant for me with again very little end product.

But how you set up was dependent on the players Tim had when he arrived. 

He loves Lennon. Tim was always a big fan of Townsend and loved the idea of his academy players establishing themselves. But even so, he always picked Lennon for the right wing, as he wanted his work rate and defensive cover. 

He's was probably Hull's best player last season.

Last season, not this season that has just ended. Last season they were campaigning for him to go the WC.

I agree with you but i still wouldn't take him here, he's not mobile enough, we need a bit of dynamism in midfield, he wouldn't provide that in my opinion, he was terrific season before last though

Huddlestone is a decent player, he was liked at spurs however he was buggered by injury and I'm not sure he has been the same since. He certainly has an excellent range of passing, I wouldn't be too unhappy with him and Brady. Huddlestone is nowhere near as bad as some people make out IMO, it would be a safe rather than spectacular signing.