Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I know this is a bit off topic but this really has been, and continues to be, the most incredible window for us when you stop and reflect.  The moves we have made and are making are literally transforming the club in front of our eyes.  Who would have even dreamed this could happen this summer, especially after all the negative press and the snake's actions.  Sherwood, Wilkins, Riley, new German guy, Lerner and anyone else I have missed: thank you!  Thank you for giving us so much hope and enthusiasm for the season and further beyond.  There are sure to be ups and downs with this young team as they attempt to gel, but it's going to be fantastic to watch them develop, improve and grow in our colours.  I can’t wait for the season to start......

• Like 3

I know this is a bit off topic but this really has been, and continues to be, the most incredible window for us when you stop and reflect.  The moves we have made and are making are literally transforming the club in front of our eyes.  Who would have even dreamed this could happen this summer, especially after all the negative press and the snake's actions.  Sherwood, Wilkins, Riley, new German guy, Lerner and anyone else I have missed: thank you!  Thank you for giving us so much hope and enthusiasm for the season and further beyond.  There are sure to be ups and downs with this young team as they attempt to gel, but it's going to be fantastic to watch them develop, improve and grow in our colours.  I can’t wait for the season to start......

Not off topic at all, man. Happy days are here again!

Is this purely based on Colymore's tweet? Or has there been some genuine link to Walker?

I'd love him here, but if it is based on that tweet I'd argue that Walker, here on loan for one season, wouldn't really be seen as 'coming home'.

Is this purely based on Colymore's tweet? Or has there been some genuine link to Walker?

I'd love him here, but if it is based on that tweet I'd argue that Walker, here on loan for one season, wouldn't really be seen as 'coming home'.

Nope, it would be seen as 'coming to a better side than spurs'

• Like 1

Nope, it would be seen as 'coming to a better side than spurs'

and when we become that. Those sad Londoners are going to wonder what they did with the Bale-money.

• Like 1

So how many more in other than Adebayor i wonder

two?

Will depend on exits but I'd say 3.

Definitely have a virtual crush on Trent. You rock my world lol

Keep it virtual, in real life he's not all that ❤️

• Like 1

How do we know Collymore was even talking about Villa?

Might just be he's booked a couple of weeks off work and is "coming home" to spend some time with the family.

Not every tweet has to be football related.

I've seen very little of the preseason games and know very little about most of our signings. They all sound very exciting. I cannot wait for the season to start.