Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I've read about Southampton and they have a system for everything. All youngsters have to meet certain criteria as do new manager coaches etc. It's a pretty amazing set up for what is really not that big of a club. If we could ever something similar we could rule the world!

May you point me in the direction of what you've read. Thank you. I've heard lots about the catchment area but not about this total system. I'm very intrigued.

My most sincerest apologies but I must confess I have read nothing of this revaluation I post about. It came from a work colleague of mine and I cannot testify to its actuary.

Please don't hate me my fiend. :(

I bumped into Hutton in villamoura two weeks ago, had a high five and an up the villa. Good guy, should keep him

Yeah my mate who is a Tesco fan said exactly the same, he even brought him a drink after the semi final in a rather a shady snooker club round my way lol

he said a lot of them were sound and quite talkative tbf.

I play for Tesco, tell him I said thanks.

• Like 2

Realistically I'm not sure even Chris' dad would have thought a 1 year extension was on the cards with his injury record.

yeah hes 26 and always injured. Villa have been more than generous with Chris.

Martial in would mean we've killed on the Benteke deal. Love Christian but Martial has looked absolutely shit hot and has so much more to his game. We'd not be as one dimensional and allow more players into the game. Kozak can be used for the route one and crosses approach. Gil and Praet threading balls through for Martial..