Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Linked with Johnny Evans today in the People.

He'll sign for someone around our league placing, Newcastle, Sunderland, West Ham etc.

Been linked with James Chester as well, both are average at best.

I thought that was the club transfer policy?

I think fer would be a feasible option, he would strengthen us considerably i think

Im not so sure, I don't think he is consistent enough, for both Norwich and qpr you could see him do absolutely nothing which was covered by then scoring a screamer.

I think fer would be a feasible option, he would strengthen us considerably i think

Im not so sure, I don't think he is consistent enough, for both Norwich and qpr you could see him do absolutely nothing which was covered by then scoring a screamer.

He's spectacular and unpredictable, i think it's something we lack in the middle of the park, i'd take him

Bamford on loan might not be too bad. They would want to loan him to a premier league side I'd imagine. Wouldn't have him as the main striker and he shouldn't be touted as a Benteke replacement but as a squad option would be decent. I'd imagine the promoted teams or Sunderland for example could provide him first team football though.

• Like 1

Just watching the Portugal cup final between Sporting Lisbon and Braga (what a weird stadium that is) and Slimani the Algerian striker just scored for Sporting. He played well at the World cup I thought and has a ggood scoring record, decent in the air. Think Leicester were interested in him in January.

Whoever we bring in, they need to be a damn sight better than the vast majority of the squad and they need to hit the ground running. We simply do not have time nor quality in reserve to carry people while they are settling in.

• Like 1

Alex song is on the thick end of £180k a week at Barcelona. He isn't going to come here for a quarter of that

That is frightening really.

if thats the going rate of a top quality player ..so be it, that face it..only delph has a little bit to his game,the rest fall into tims "you can find a new club next year" gang

Assume we have done a deal to buy cleverly & sell benteke. Who could we realistically buy to improve the first 11

Edit in a player u think is realistic

Guzan

Bacuna okore Clark Richardson

Cleverly Westwood Delph

Grealish Austin Sinclair

AVFC

Edited by dakid007