Weekends football 11/12 April

andykeenan

Much as I cheered when the goal went in I was a little bit gutted for Ramsay, the fans and even the QPR players. I've seen that happen to us enough times to know how devastating it feels.

Edited by Ponky

Much as I cheered when the goal went in I was a little bit gutted for Ramsay, the fans and even the QPR players. I've seen that happen to us enough times to know how devastating it feels.

Hopefully that will be one too many kick in the balls for the qpr players and they'll lose heart for remainder of the season.

Wouldn't be sorry to see them relegated at all

• Like 1

**** em. Shit club, shit fans. Although I agree it is horrible wanting that vile club Chelsea to win.

Almost perfect weekend for Villa.

Why almost? Leicester? More danger of us catching baggies than Leicester catching us
I agree, don't think Leicester will catch us, but there is still a chance so for it to be perfect I would have wanted them to drop points. But it's a brilliant weekend for us and a couple of decent results in our winnable homes could well see us above WBA given their run in.

Is it me or is Navas just another Aaron Lennon, all he does is run in straight lines as fast as possible.

Really don't see the fuss over him or why he starts for City all the time.

He's been a poor signing. They should be playing Nasri

Is it me or is Navas just another Aaron Lennon, all he does is run in straight lines as fast as possible.

Really don't see the fuss over him or why he starts for City all the time.

wheres the fuss been? everyone calls him wank but he tracks back more than nasri soooooo

Edited by gharperr

Â