Weekends football 11/12 April

andykeenan

I saw it mentioned on twitter and a few other forums.

Apparently this the footage, I haven't watched it myself.

Perhaps not as bad as early reports suggested but still a pretty scummy thing to do (firing a gun to scare fans).

I see Ivanovic apparently got hit by a missile at Loftus Road today with bottles and other objects being thrown on the pitch. I await the BBC's 'back to the dark days' comment piece later on then.

I see Ivanovic apparently got hit by a missile at Loftus Road today with bottles and other objects being thrown on the pitch. I await the BBC's 'back to the dark days' comment piece later on then.

Think a hefty points deduction for QPR would be the fair punishment.

Perhaps not as bad as early reports suggested but still a pretty scummy thing to do (firing a gun to scare fans).

pretty scummy thing to do (go to his house in masks and try and intimidate him and abuse him)

He has absolutely torn that club to shreds. They are on their knees. It's hardly a surprise.

pretty scummy thing to do (go to his house in masks and try and intimidate him and abuse him)

Firing guns to scare people is just wrong, there must be other ways for him to handle the situation. I haven't followed the story myself but from the snips I've heard it sounds like the Oyston family have run Blackpool FC dry, leaving them in a pretty bad state and so to some extent have brought the protests onto themselves.

I've just read that they tried to sue a fan £150,000 for a comment made on a football forum and then tried to sue another site for the same after more comments, I don't how that went, but they don't sound like wonderful people, no wonder the Blackpool fans are protesting

Â