Weekends football 11/12 April

andykeenan

they could miss out on top 4.wonder what the ex barca guys in charge are thinking,would they bomb him out?

if anything they are the root cause of the problem for me. They are buying the players and want City to develop into a Barca style system

they could miss out on top 4.wonder what the ex barca guys in charge are thinking,would they bomb him out?

if anything they are the root cause of the problem for me. They are buying the players and want City to develop into a Barca style system

agree but they won't get rid of those guys.

That mangala is atrocious. 35 million?!

He is abysmal. City have wasted a lot of money on average players in the last few years

Cracking game in the Bundesliga just now....Stuttgart went down to 10 men, conceded to Bremen for 2-2 and still managed to get a last minute winner so they still have a decent chance of stopping up although I want them and Hamburg down as I like big clubs getting relegated.....as long as it's not us.

Can see a lot of this City team leaving at the end of the season.

hmm i dont think they can let that happen. Pretty sure theyre still under financial restrictions. They arnt going to that much from the players they will want to sell. And they need to replace nearly all of them with world class talent (or boarder line world class youngsters). Transfer market going to be interesting for them.

I think they will also have to sign some english players aswell? Which will be massively over inflated pricetags again

Still cant believe they spent 30m for bony aswell. Just doesnt suit city what so ever

Edited by gharperr

They are really stuck in a rut because they can't offload the players without paying them off because nobody will match their wages and from past experience they seem to just run down their contracts in the background.

So who will be the next manager of Man City?

My guess is Unai Emery.
Carlo Ancelotti

Unai Emery to Real Madrid then.

zidane to real madrid

city will go for the quick easy fix that ancelotti will provide, should be going for a long term team builder solution, the current set up isnt working for them, spunking lots of cash on shit players, with soriano also involved with the new york set up i cant see them changing things at the very top

Can see a lot of this City team leaving at the end of the season.

hmm i dont think they can let that happen. Pretty sure theyre still under financial restrictions. They arnt going to that much from the players they will want to sell. And they need to replace nearly all of them with world class talent (or boarder line world class youngsters). Transfer market going to be interesting for them.

I think they will also have to sign some english players aswell? Which will be massively over inflated pricetags again

Still cant believe they spent 30m for bony aswell. Just doesnt suit city what so ever

bony was a ridiculous signing given the fact they still had jovetich and negredo on the books. 

City have wasted a shocking amount of money on players who are just not good enough. Surely the end for Pellegrini now. 

Yep and they need a massive clear out.

For the life of me I've seldom see a more overrated centre half than Kompany, he is positionally terrible, I mean, really, really bad to the point of being a liability. Then the likes of Toure are past their best, and Joe Hart, well, not the safest hands out there given how much they have to spend. 

The manager rumours I put the most credence into are Rafa Benitez for a year then Pep in 2016 when his Bayern contract expires.  I can see this happening if Bayern win the Champions League this season.  Guardiola gets a free pass at Bayern as he has won everything it's possible to win and gets the play the "new challenge" card.   Benitez comes in this year, his family still live somewhere in Merseyside which of course is only about thirty miles up the road from Manchester.   

Â