Blackpool confirmed relegated if Rotherham win

Tuesday

Championship

Blackpool v Reading

Charlton v Fulham

Wednesday

FA Cup Quarter Final Replay

Blackburn v Liverpool BT Sport/Highlights BBC 1 10.45

Amazing comeback Bournemouth 4-2. 5/1 there were to win it when 2-0 down. Hope they go up. Best footballing team in the division I think

I also hope they come up. Simply because they'll be certainties to go back down. (Assuming it's the same old shit next year)

Blackpool relegated. Inevitable given they started the season with seven players but I don't half feel for their supporters.

Blackpool relegated. Inevitable given they started the season with seven players but I don't half feel for their supporters.

The football league should take a portion of the blame to, given how they stood and watched the chairman syphon off the premier league money

Wolves looking good to come up for me, hitting form now is perfect for the play-offs, if we stay up be good to have 2 local derbies

also Kenny Jackett a very underrated manager

• Like 1

Wolves looking good to come up for me, hitting form now is perfect for the play-offs, if we stay up be good to have 2 local derbies

also Kenny Jackett a very underrated manager

He is a proper manager. I had no doubt when they appointed him he would get them striaght back up, build a good squad and more importantly, get rid of the shit and get some professionalism in that squad,

So many under performing City players this season. Silva and Aguero their usual selves but not one other stand out player.

You look at Chelsea and they have great young players like Hazard, Oscar, Matic, Azpilicueta, Courtois but where are City's top class players in this age group? Where is the money being spent?

Edited by Mr_Dogg

Â