Weekends football 3/4 April

andykeenan

How is the horse-punching derby at 4pm? Can see Sunlun winning.

same as how us vs baggies was 7.45pm and then 5.30pm, liverpool v utd was 2.30pm last week wasnt it?

tv money means there are no police insisted 12pm kick offs anymore

pretty sure it was us v blues, the one today, meseryside, utd v liverpool and maybe north london a few years back

How is the horse-punching derby at 4pm? Can see Sunlun winning.

same as how us vs baggies was 7.45pm and then 5.30pm, liverpool v utd was 2.30pm last week wasnt it?

tv money means there are no police insisted 12pm kick offs anymore

pretty sure it was us v blues, the one today, meseryside, utd v liverpool and maybe north london a few years back

Do the rozzers not have the power anymore? Those poor horses.

I really hate watching Burnley. I know we're not exactly Barcelona but jesus christ they play shit football. Spurs were shocking, hope they play like that next week

It wasn't a good game but that was down to Spurs as well. Never really got players forward and tried to win the the game. 

I really hate watching Burnley. I know we're not exactly Barcelona but jesus christ they play shit football. Spurs were shocking, hope they play like that next week

It wasn't a good game but that was down to Spurs as well. Never really got players forward and tried to win the the game.

True but Burnley play the worst football in the league. No doubt about it.

Burnley and QPR are grinding out unlikely results against the likes of Spurs, City and West Ham while we simply and straightforwardly get beaten by anyone outside of the relegation battle.

If we don't start grinding out results like they do then even Tim Sherwood is not going to save us.

• Like 1

Burnley and QPR are grinding out unlikely results against the likes of Spurs, City and West Ham while we simply and straightforwardly get beaten by anyone outside of the relegation battle.

If we don't start grinding out results like they do then even Tim Sherwood is not going to save us.

Wins v QPR and Burnley on its own will probably be enough for us.

Wins v QPR and Burnley on its own will probably be enough for us.

People keep talking about a win against Burnley being enough but seem to forget Burnley is on the last day of the season. I don't think that's what we really want - a winner takes all final match.

Losing too much in the final minutes of matches and not securing enough draws for my liking and this is probably what's making it closer than it should.

Looking at results this week Sunderland will probably get something from Newcastle too.

Not massively bothered because I didn't expect anything else.

Been a terrible weekend for us so far. 

Could've been worse though. Hull lost and Burnley only drew. This game isn't over yet either.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Â