Weekends football 3/4 April

andykeenan

Ffs How did we lose to Newcastle?

They had Cisse still playing then who's their only reliable goalscorer.

Without him they're toohless.

It was one of the most frustrating games I've been to. Cisse isn't that great. Yes he's got a decent goal scoring record but he's not a good footballer.

No they are just shit and a team full of fanny merchants they would want Sunderland to go down ahead of us, not that you would know on that first half!!

Edited by S-Platt

Can't see Sunderland hanging on to this lead the way they are playing.

At least I hope not!

I think the way Newcastle are playing they could keep playing til next weekend and not trouble the goalkeeper!

Burnley and QPR are grinding out unlikely results against the likes of Spurs, City and West Ham while we simply and straightforwardly get beaten by anyone outside of the relegation battle.

If we don't start grinding out results like they do then even Tim Sherwood is not going to save us.

Wins v QPR and Burnley on its own will probably be enough for us.

People keep talking about a win against Burnley being enough but seem to forget Burnley is on the last day of the season. I don't think that's what we really want - a winner takes all final match.

Losing too much in the final minutes of matches and not securing enough draws for my liking and this is probably what's making it closer than it should.

Looking at results this week Sunderland will probably get something from Newcastle too.

Well its better than being relegated before that game. 

Newcastle really are shockingly shit. Sammy ameobi can't legally be called a footballer surely

Was about to post something similar. The Newcastle front four who finished the game are of atrocious quality.

Â