Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

At this point I would accept a few runs from him to bring a bit of movement in the team. Like most my guess is he will start brightly but will soon realise he won't be getting the service here and will stop. 

in fairness thats what Hogan does and we never find him ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

There's an interesting article about him on the OS, he thinks he can be part of next season's promotion push

Learn Here

SGC you really need to learn how to do links so everyone can read reports etc... It's easy... just make sure you copy the article in as well (not done one for this link mods as from this site, so didn't think you'd need it)

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Learn Here

SGC you really need to learn how to do links so everyone can read reports etc... It's easy... just make sure you copy the article in as well (not done one for this link mods as from this site, so didn't think you'd need it)

Thanks mate, I know how but I'm on phone

On 2/3/2017 at 14:15, villa4europe said:

agree

i think between bruce and tony we were open and honest about what the situation was, hopefully we were the same behind the scenes

Quite reassuring.

He deserves a chance. If Gabby can get minutes, then Hepburn can. I'd much rather see Hepburn playing instead of Gabby. At least Hepburn is on much cheaper wages, and is a lot younger. Gabby we know what we will get. 

59 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

He deserves a chance. If Gabby can get minutes, then Hepburn can. I'd much rather see Hepburn playing instead of Gabby. At least Hepburn is on much cheaper wages, and is a lot younger. Gabby we know what we will get. 

Judging by Bruce's comments for the reading press conference, I expect rhm will get minutes on the pitch either tomorrow or Monday. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don't see what other option there is

Bruce has played one up top for the majority of his time here. Thats not going to change, the team on sunday will be the same as the one that faced Reading, with Hogan coming in for kodjia. 

RHM is certainly first choice change though for the next 3 games. 

Â