BH9Bw_aCcAA3c17.jpg

Joey Barton for being no better than a council estate thug

Joey-Barton-Pedersen-Punch-800_2525961.j

Stephen Ireland for looking like a face drawn on a balloon

stephen-ireland-stoke-city_3005986.jpg?2

Chris Brunt for having a head shaped like a potato

chris-brunt.jpg

And finally

Vincent kompany, for having a head the same shape as ken griffey jnr after drinking gigantism juice in the Simpsons episode"homer at the bat"

480643373-468833.jpg

Ken_Griffey_Jn_Riesenwuchs.jpg?0

It's like, there's a party in my mouth and everybody's invited!!

John wark

Messi

Neymar

Busquets

Simeone

Ferdinand

Rooney

Wilshere

Savage

Barry bannan

Nigel Jemson, forgot to add him, he was in the Shrewsbury Town team that was relegated in 2003, a football low point for me and he just didnt have any willingness to play, he was shocking. I still dislike him for that season. 

Didn't he score two in the cup v Everton that season?

He scored for Forest in a cup final in the 80s so he must've been 40 by then so cut him some slack! ;)

It's an interesting one with Messi cropping up on this list....

I adore watching him as a player but think his PR have done a brilliant job at structuring his image as a white than white Peter Pan type figure...what with that Tax issue and other stuff flying around of his power behind the scenes.

Ronaldo dosen't hide anything from his image, he's more out there so gets a lot more stick as a result even though he's an equally brilliant player to watch.

or the fact he has went to managers to force players out of position and out of the club like Zlatan or Villa. not to mention the bullying accusations which I think has some merit

I adore watching him as a player but think his PR have done a brilliant job at structuring his image as a white than white Peter Pan type figure...what with that Tax issue and other stuff flying around of his power behind the scenes.

Ronaldo dosen't hide anything from his image, he's more out there so gets a lot more stick as a result even though he's an equally brilliant player to watch.

The fact that Ronaldo doesn't care about appearing to be a clearing in the woods doesn't prove anything other than the fact he's a clearing in the woods. I've no doubt Messi is probably a tax avoiding prima donna, and don't really care about the Messi v Ronaldo thing that much. Personally though I'd rather watch Messi creating team goals for Barca than watch Ronaldo sulking because someone else on his team scored and it might affect his precious record breaking. His celebration in the CL final summed up everything I dislike about the man. Utter gimp.

• Like 3

He won't be anywhere near the angel he's made out to be, and maybe not Xavi and iniesta obviously but I'd guess there are a few of his mates at barca that owe him for a few games, I don't know if I agree with the playing for him comment, that's the beauty of their youth set up, they are all mates who've known each other 10-15 years, iniesta and Xavi both seem to me like they'd rather shun the limelight, do their job and let messi score the goals, something tells me they really don't care about it

But b94villa is spot on

All I know is that Ronaldo plays for himself not the team and all he cares about is breaking scoring records, Messi on the otherhand is a team player creating chances for Neymar and Suarez and the chemistry he has now with Suarez is something else. Messi has now become a better player since the arrival of Suarez. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Someone made a really good point in another thread that if you could sign either Messi or C Ronaldo as 16 year olds then you'd be mad not to go for Messi. He's been world class pretty much all of his career and for most of it been one of the best players of all time.  I hope to see him in a Villa shirt one day.

Nigel Jemson, forgot to add him, he was in the Shrewsbury Town team that was relegated in 2003, a football low point for me and he just didnt have any willingness to play, he was shocking. I still dislike him for that season.

Didn't he score two in the cup v Everton that season?

He scored for Forest in a cup final in the 80s so he must've been 40 by then so cut him some slack! ;)

He did score against Everton, that though didnt make up for his performamce week in and out playing at the meadow. Him Woan and Radcliffe didnt single handedly put Shrews down but they contributed massively. Jemson lots the fans and argued with them on occasion. It was a horrible time and his age shouldn't come into it, or any success with Forest. Do we cut Pires slack?

The fact that Ronaldo doesn't care about appearing to be a clearing in the woods doesn't prove anything other than the fact he's a clearing in the woods. I've no doubt Messi is probably a tax avoiding prima donna, and don't really care about the Messi v Ronaldo thing that much. Personally though I'd rather watch Messi creating team goals for Barca than watch Ronaldo sulking because someone else on his team scored and it might affect his precious record breaking. His celebration in the CL final summed up everything I dislike about the man. Utter gimp.

Yeah celebrating after scoring the final goal in the Champions League-final... how dare he!

Sometimes people forget these guys are only 20 something year olds winning a football game, this time the biggest jackpot of them all, and they are entitled to celebrate however they like. Stupid comment.

Yeah celebrating after scoring the final goal in the Champions League-final... how dare he!

Yeah, the fourth goal, late in injury time after 90 minutes of a highly competitive match. Then he celebrates like a Chippendale as though he singlehandedly won the game, even though he spent most of it fluffing his chances and glowering at any of his teammates who took a chance instead of passing to him. Bear in mind this was a huge deal for the club what with La Decima, and when they needed him to deliver he didn't. All of this feeds into what I posted earlier about him prioritising his own achievements over the team he plays for.

• Like 1

How did I forget pepe!

Top of my list, he's a cheat, plain and simple, on both sides of it too, he kicks lumps of people, gets away with murder, then he also dives and clutches his face at every opportunity

Was reminded of him in the 92nd minute tonight when he fouled howedes but went down like hed been shot and the ref gave Madrid the free kick instead, effectively ending the game

Absolute word removed

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 4

Joey Barton. That clearing in the woods should be in a prison cell.

Steven Gerrard- Complete word removed. Should have spent time inside but didn't because of who he is. Cheers for the slip though slippery, **** comedy gold.

Ryan Giggs- Complete scumbag.

John Terry- See above and a racist.

Rio Ferdinand- Hypocritical moaning over the hill moron.

Luis Suarez- The guy is a animal and a racist.

Oh and every single member of the Liverpool first team squad.

And what hasn't been said about Ronaldo is the tricks, I still can't shake the feeling that at times Ronaldo does tricks just to show everyone that he can and / or to try and mug the opponent off

No doubt zlatan, messi, and greats like Ronaldo and ronaldinho had tricks in them but they don't need them and don't rely on them to look flashy, the last 3 especially just shake their hips and glide past defenders, not 17 steps overs and couple of lollipops without actually beating the man...

• Like 2

Â