The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Here we go again.

People who think differently this time are daft and bizarre .

Can't we respect the views oothers ?

Fwiw I think Moyes is likely to be an improvement on Sherwood, although that is not guaranteed, but Zatmans points are perfectly valid.

It isn't a crime to suggest that there may be betteappointments.

Why is it being declared irrelevant what happened at United ? Just as real to say he failed with a team that won the title as it is to say he did OK with an over performing team, 

He didn't say there were better, he said Moyes would be a backward step to Sherwood.

People are entitled to opinions and entitled to express them, the same isn't true of how those opinions need to be received.

Edited by TrentVilla

Moyes tells @cuezva in presser than he's not going to Villa

I can't imagine he'd have said anything else until it happens.

Delph said he was staying in the summer. 

You can't trust anything that comes out of a footballers mouth!!

He can't say anything other than that to be fair. Villa, if we have contacted him, cannot be seen to have done so, and if we haven't contacted him then he doesn't yet have the opportunity to join us. 

Here we go again.

Fwiw I think Moyes is likely to be an improvement on Sherwood, although that is not guaranteed, but Zatmans points are perfectly valid.

Why is it being declared irrelevant what happened at United ? Just as real to say he failed with a team that won the title as it is to say he did OK with an over performing team, 

He didn't say there were better, he said Moyes would be a backward step to Sherwood.

People are entitled to opinions and entitled to express them, the same isn't true of how those opinions need to be reviewed. 

Do you honestly think Moyes is a backward step from where we are now?

Well if you read my post you will see I clearly say I think it likely, but not certain, that Moyes would be an improvement.That is an opinion.

People being told their views are daft or bizarre is not debate, it is name calling.

I'm suprised as a Mod you think it's OK.

Edited by terrytini

Here we go again.

People are entitled to opinions and entitled to express them, the same isn't true of how those opinions need to be reviewed. 

Do you honestly think Moyes is a backward step from where we are now?

Well if you read my post you will see I clearly say I think it likely, but not certain, that Moyes would be an improvement.That is an opinion.

People being told their views are daft or bizarre is not debate, it is name calling.

I'm supposed as a Mod you think it's OK.

Yes I realised and edited my post.

As for your last comment, which is post on poster, there is a world of difference between calling a post and an opinion daft and name calling or posting on poster. 

As I said people are entitled to opinions they aren't entitled to have them taken seriously.

Edited by TrentVilla
  • Like 1

In the last few years us, Liverpool, , Sunderland, and Newcastle have tried God knows how many Managers, some hailed as messiahs, or final pieces in jigsaws, some hated instantly, all unwanted sooner rather than later. The only time any of those Clubs have met the expectations of their fans is when their owners have spent the comparable amount forthose expectations to be achieved.

It is likely, though of course not definite, that we shall experience the same again.

I still think that Rodgers is more realistic than Moyes.

Looks like I was right.

Firstly, nobody cares.

Secondly, we don't have a vacancy so Moyes would be stupid to do anything but commit himself to Sociedad

Nobody cares? Then why are so many talking/posting, including yourself and why do you presume to speak for everyone?

Plus the way Moyes worded is denial suggests to me that he really has no intention of coming here as things stand. Maybe that will change if gets fired.

Edited by useless

Just watched Newcastle get their 6th goal. I am hopefull that Sherwood can get us to score 6 in a game. After all, if the team at the bottom of the league can do it then so can we.

Newcastle are a better side though 

Yea I thought that too when I looked at the league table this morning and saw that they were bottom of the league without a win.

I still think that Rodgers is more realistic than Moyes.

Looks like I was right.

Firstly, nobody cares.

Secondly, we don't have a vacancy so Moyes would be stupid to do anything but commit himself to Sociedad

Nobody cares? Then why are so many talking/posting, including yourself and why do you presume to speak for everyone?

Plus the way Moyes worded is denial suggests to me that he really has no intention of coming here as things stand. Maybe that will change if gets fired.

I'm saying nobody cares about you thinking Moyes' statement makes you right.

Moyes is quoted as saying 'I want to stay at Real Sociedad'. Which sounds pretty conclusive to me.

It probably is but again, unless there is an offer from some other club what else is he going to say?

Well he might have just said that he's heard nothing from Villa and mentioned it being disrespectful to talk about Sherwood. Him actually coming out and saying something as specific as that he wants to stay at Sociedad seems to me like he really does. Maybe he might not have choice in the matter soon though. Apparently the fans were chanting at him to go back to England.

Â