The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Can anyone recall when a rookie manage stepped in - and saved a club from relegation ? -

I don't blame Sherwood - it was a massive ask of him - and an utterly ridiculous appointment by (presumably) Tom Fox - who should resign at seasons end.

Sacked Lambert too late. Pulls working miracles at Baggies as he instantly made them very hard to beat. Sherwood has been talking about Spurs too much since he arrived. We appointed the wrong man. We're fading away in the Prem.

• Like 1

Wrong man. Wrong time.

Just wrong.

Way too early to be saying that. 

I disagree.

We needed someone to come in and get an immediate reaction. 

It's not worse than Lambert, but the same. Which indicates wrong man, wrong time.

I don't think any manager could get this shower of sh** playing. The are totally devoid of any confidence due the board sitting on their hands and not acting quicker to sack Lamberk!! We are on a one way ticket to the championship, its not Sherwood's fault it the board! ( Lerner im looking at you!)

We should have done what WBA did. They beat us to it. Thanks Randy and Tom!

This one thousand times 

A Midlands guy

Pulis is from Wales by way of Bristol!  Or are you counting Wales as a 'greater Midlands'?

I meant Midlands connections....

Can anyone recall when a rookie manage stepped in - and saved a club from relegation ? -

I don't blame Sherwood - it was a massive ask of him - and an utterly ridiculous appointment by (presumably) Tom Fox - who should resign at seasons end.

I dont blame Sherwood either.  Our situation needed a real manager who preferably had been in this situation before or a manager with some tactical know-how who don't force a squad who isn't built for 4-4-2 to play 4-4-2.

Pulis isn't working miracles. What you are seeing there is a seasoned, experienced Premier League manager at work.

Where as we have a youth team coach with a massive ego in charge. 

Look more closely - he wasn't youth team coach

Now's the time to stop chatting **** about Spurs and Harry **** Kane and looking at your own face in the papers all the time. Knuckle down, get to know stuff out about our players and focus on us instead of Tottenham.

• Like 1

Â