The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Its pretty cold at the moment, getting hit in the balls by the ball on a cold morning is always a sure fire way to find the weak. 

The psychologist can shout slogans while Tim hoofs footballs at our players.

Its pretty cold at the moment, getting hit in the balls by the ball on a cold morning is always a sure fire way to find the weak. 

The psychologist can shout slogans while Tim hoofs footballs at our players.

A frozen football cannoned to the face should be the daily wake up call.

Well in my opinion we have been mentally fragile ever since the MON days. Not just since Lambert.

Sorry I dont agree. Lambert is the one that installed that in this squad.He needs leaders and follows not cowards like in.our squad

It's okay. You don't have to apologise. 

I agree that players here have seemed to lack confidence long before Lambert got here.

Lambert has signed most of our squad..... 

Well that proves that it's not all because of Lambert. As I say players lacked confidence before he arrived. Tom Fox says at the moment the club has an image problem and I'd imagine that's something that feeds into the psychology of the players and how they feel about themselves, I think it's having a negative affect when really it should be the other way around.

Edited by useless

Interesting line up today.

I would have chose a few other words to describe it!! Looks like he has put all his eggs in his ego and Motivational skills to save us as his selection and tactics (looking at selection) looked flawed and smack of he doesn't know what to do. This formation only works with Delph, gabby and benteke playing on top form, which judging by this season we ate in for a long afternoon

The sad truth of the matter is whichever line-up he chooses we're going to be look weak because our players ultimately aren't that good. It was the same every week with Lambert, there's no magical formation that will make us look like a good team on paper. Sherwood tried 442 last week and we saw what happened.

• Like 1

I agree that players here have seemed to lack confidence long before Lambert got here.

Lambert has signed most of our squad..... 

maybe their confidence was so shot it was the only reason they would sign for us ;)

Â