• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

He's now striking me as a man who knows there's something wrong, that the club are in dire straights but he doesn't have a clue how to turn it around. I'm really, really hoping he salvages the little bit of dignity he has left and walks.

I think the opposite from his post match interview.....I still think he believes this is just glitch and everything will be ok
Quote : "I thought we played well for lots of parts if the game".

What?

Do you think we are all brain dead? Do you think we can't see the games? The lack of goals/ideas/anything resembling a top flight team?

Just piss off and take your incoherent ramblings as far away as possible.

Got a ticket for the Leicester game and the West Brom one and after that and the numerous other games we've been terrible (every game since Liverpool) I really, really don't want to go. Lambert has destroyed all confidence in the dressing room and it shows on the pitch. Last night was horrible. No fight, second to everything and totally clueless as to how to create chances. Possesion is all well and good but if you don't know how to create goal scoring opportunities what's the point. The only players who look to play the not completely obvious, sideways pass and actually spread the play are Benteke and Gil, everyone else has had it drilled into them to play it safe. It's boring to watch, it creates nothing and it's like watching a game of Bricks on an Amstrad computer. I am totally dismayed by what we have become and something must change but clearly won't. #desperatetimes

How Agbonlahor can call himself a professional footballer is beyond me, in terms of appearance time vs doing anything remotely positive (e.g attacking play, forcing the keeper to make a save, contributing to positive play of the team and finally god forbid actually scoring a goal) he has to be the worst player in the prem.

Weimann for all his lack of ability at least shows more work rate and fight than nearly everyone else.

Sinclair - couldn't have been more anonymous.

Delph - did nothing at all, not faulting him on the season per say but last night he was awful.

Defence were generally ok but if Lambert is going to rely on a formation that requires creativity from the fullbacks he needs to replace them, Hutton is a solid defender but for the love of god put Lowton back in, yes he was shaky at defending but he got forward quite well and put in a decent cross, Hutton will not offer this.

Cissokho really pissed me off yesterday, hes been ok over the season but he shirked so many 50-50 tackles yesterday, if i was Lambert i would have him out of the team for that, if you don't care then piss off.

All in all that was probably the worst performance we have put in for 5 years, it was an absolute disgrace, nobody seems to care.

We are breaking records left right and centre and still its apparently not enough to get this clown sacked, its like a bad dream villa fans can't wake up from, its that bad now Blues fans at work aren't even laughing anymore they are sympathising with me.

It needs to stop now!

I saw the game. It was clear that Villa was the best team out there. Nitpicking a bad pass here, a bad tackle there is not the issue. No one can see why Villa lost this game. Okore made the same mistake for Hull's first goal as he did for Chelsea's first goal. Either he picks up the player earlier, or he stands down. He got caught in between again. After that Hull defended for their lives and Villa missed Milner.

I saw the game. It was clear that Villa was the best team out there. Nitpicking a bad pass here, a bad tackle there is not the issue. No one can see why Villa lost this game. Okore made the same mistake for Hull's first goal as he did for Chelsea's first goal. Either he picks up the player earlier, or he stands down. He got caught in between again. After that Hull defended for their lives and Villa missed Milner.

Out of interest did you watch it on TV or actually attend it. Only asking because you can get a different perspective. I went and thought we were awful. Yes we controlled the play but we created next to nothing. We lacked tempo and any from of attacking cohesion. There wasn't any passion or desire and as soon as they scored we looked defeated. We need a shake up and for me that's a new manager.

I live in the same village as Chelsea's training ground.  My daughter is in the same nursery class as Gary Cahill's daughter.  Everyone supports Chelsea in my son's school accept him.  He wears a Villa shirt at 6 and now I'm regretting subjecting him to this ridicule.  He sits with me and constantly asks why we lose all the time, why the players always pass to the other team and why can't they score.  Bloody hell I feel like I'm a bad father......

You need to send this info to the club as i feel for you and your son i really do!!

im the same, i live in bristol and my 8 year old wears his villa kit to training with his team and it pains me to see him getting the mick taken. his 4 years of being interested in football and coming to VP with me have been so bad i think he'll be ringing childline if we go again. whats happened to this once great club. lambert shouldve gobe after the bradford game but he wont resign as he's on too big a contract to leave it, lerner wont sack him for same reason the payout is massive so we're drifting along with no direction other than down,

Depends how you define better! We had more possession but did nothing with it. We never looked like scoring  and the Hull front 2 caused more problems than our forwards did. 

Out of interest did you watch it on TV or actually attend it. Only asking because you can get a different perspective. I went and thought we were awful. Yes we controlled the play but we created next to nothing. We lacked tempo and any from of attacking cohesion. There wasn't any passion or desire and as soon as they scored we looked defeated. We need a shake up and for me that's a new manager.

Depends how you define better! We had more possession but did nothing with it. We never looked like scoring  and the Hull front 2 caused more problems than our forwards did.

Hull was shit. Then they got lucky and scored. Then Villa tried and tried, but Hull played well defensively. Objectively and without using emotions, Villa was the better team. Their strikers caused problems, because Villa was chasing a goal, so they had more room. If the roles were reversed, and Villa scored a goal first, I think Villa would have scored 2-3 more goals. This is the Premier League. There are no easy matches, so scoring first is extremely important. Subjectively I was frustrated. There was a lot of running, but no end product. Sinclair, Weimann and Gabby were not good yesterday. Gil is good, but he is no Silva. Cole shouldn't have come in. At least Bacuna is more mobile and has a good pass on him, which Cole seems to have lost.

Edited by momo

Â