• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I live in the same village as Chelsea's training ground.  My daughter is in the same nursery class as Gary Cahill's daughter.  Everyone supports Chelsea in my son's school accept him.  He wears a Villa shirt at 6 and now I'm regretting subjecting him to this ridicule.  He sits with me and constantly asks why we lose all the time, why the players always pass to the other team and why can't they score.  Bloody hell I feel like I'm a bad father......

You need to send this info to the club as i feel for you and your son i really do!!

• Like 2

Our family has a long tradition of following Villa, I grew in the Midlands, nan lived on Freer Rd and I always used to go to games with my grandfather.  Even when we moved to Wales I'd take the 300 mile round trip to watch games.  Now I live in Cobham (the home of Chelsea) and have two kids  it's really tough.  No Villa shirts anywhere, all Chelsea.  My son even wore his Villa shirt to the Chelsea soccer school in the summer and he's asked for a Chelsea shirt but I refuse.  I'm sure he must get pressure from the other kids in school, but at his age (6) no one really knows what's going on.  I think I should resign myself to the fact that perhaps he should follow another team as he was born here in Surrey, it's going to be pretty impossible and unfair on him to force him to support Villa.  On another note Gary Cahill is a really nice guy, totally down to earth and will quite happily chat football and all things life..

no ambition, no desire, once thats gone its time to move on, they wont recover or rediscover it, players dont want to be here, not trying, easy to blame them but the way we line up and try and play is a mess so its expected

the benteke knock down in about the 85th minute summed it up for me, 2 down, hit and hope ball by delph, great knock down by benteke, 3 villa players stood watching it, not one of them anticipated him winning the ball, gambled or even wanted the ball, its so poor

we could pick a PoW side from WWII and field them against Hull and have a better effort and result than we had tonight.

To be fair they had Pele, Ozzie, Bobby Moore and John Wark.

We appear to have Stevie Wonder, Ray Parker and David Blunkett in our squad.

Edited by Shaw_nuff

He's now striking me as a man who knows there's something wrong, that the club are in dire straights but he doesn't have a clue how to turn it around. I'm really, really hoping he salvages the little bit of dignity he has left and walks.

we could pick a PoW side from WWII and field them against Hull and have a better effort and result than we had tonight. 

+ they had the best Yank keeper EVER in Stalone :P

Anybody seen post match interview yet? Just watched it and thought finally he's going to have to be (or even look downhearted) but no he's the same, we have to keep going, we have to keep fighting, we were in the game, had good possession and got into the right areas but just couldn't finished it off.

OK I'm not sure what he is supposed to say, it's just it looks like he thinks we don't have a real problem or going the same way and we'll be all right.....that's what is getting to me now

HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Â