New manager

reykjavik

SSN, Telegraph, Mailsport now a few others running the Sherwood story, seems it's him.

yes because these people always have a grip on what happens at Villa

nobody "always has a grip" on any club. John Percy for example is as reliable as it comes, up to you whether you believe it but this is hardly tribal football or rumour mill.

SSN is as reliable as tribalfootball or goal.com. 

Honestly have no idea what to make of Sherwood, i've read good and bad. What do we actually know about his style?

he is like a mix of Harry Redknapp, Kevin Keegan and Martin O'Neill

So dodgy, crap and stubborn?

Tim Sherwood isn't someone I would want as manager at Villa, he looked out of his depth at Spurs and didn't really impress even though the squad cost way over £100m. Not sure he'd do too well in our current predicament, I think if we go for him he'd be the manager that takes us down.

He got 23 points out of 30 in his first 10 games. I seriously don't get the out of his depth thing. I'm starting to think people are literally making things up just because they don't like him!

Maybe it's the gilet? 

• Like 1

John Percy 

SSN, Telegraph, Mailsport now a few others running the Sherwood story, seems it's him.

yes because these people always have a grip on what happens at Villa
nobody "always has a grip" on any club. John Percy for example is as reliable as it comes, up to you whether you believe it but this is hardly tribal football or rumour mill.

Quite. John Percy seems to be the one Randy goes to (The Telegraph has always been Lerner's trusted 'go-to').

For those not happy with the idea of Sherwood - it mentions there are other contenders. Just not who they are.

Heres an anagram of who I want:-

Gib Mas 

be back in 45 minutes to see if you have cracked it...

Bagism?

Bagism is a term which was created by John Lennon and Yoko Ono as part of their extensive peace campaign in the late 1960s. The intent of bagism was to satirize prejudice and stereotyping. Bagism involved literally wearing a bag over one's entire body. According to John and Yoko, by living in a bag, a person could not be judged by others on the basis of skin color, gender, hair length, attire, age, or any other such attributes. It was presented as a form of total communication: instead of focusing on outward appearance, the listener would hear only the bagist's message.....

Each to their own

Tim Sherwood isn't someone I would want as manager at Villa, he looked out of his depth at Spurs and didn't really impress even though the squad cost way over £100m. Not sure he'd do too well in our current predicament, I think if we go for him he'd be the manager that takes us down.

He got 23 points out of 30 in his first 10 games. I seriously don't get the out of his depth thing. I'm starting to think people are literally making things up just because they don't like him!

He had Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen, Jan Verthongen and 100million other worth of talent. now he has TOm Cleverley, Fabian Delph and Gabriel Agbonlahor