All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

media-jpeg-49762f37d74f2b03e300c6a12fcd8

****. That actually exists. I had actually assumed it was just a joke! 

BTW drove past Stirchley Wines earlier but couldn't stop as was on my way to The British Oak. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nothing funny about that! 

I was impressed when I saw it and then realised my Apple iPhone that I saw it on could do most of what that huge system could do and is far more powerful.

29 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I was impressed when I saw it and then realised my Apple iPhone that I saw it on could do most of what that huge system could do and is far more powerful.

It'll never sound as good though, all that compressed crap. Heard some music on a old radiogram with some old school amplifiers, you now the ones in a glass case. Best sounding music I have heard since I was a kid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Modern phones are incredible.  I'd love to see the turntable function. Does the phone whiz around the vinyl or does some widget spring out of it to spin the disc. I guess it's the latter as it could also spin a compact disc with a different attachment presumably replacing the needle with a laser. 

Amazing stuff. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Modern phones are incredible.  I'd love to see the turntable function. Does the phone whiz around the vinyl or does some widget spring out of it to spin the disc. I guess it's the latter as it could also spin a compact disc with a different attachment presumably replacing the needle with a laser. 

Amazing stuff. 

Not to mention the onboard cassette deck and the 100W per channel  stereo speakers. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Amazing stuff. 

You bugger, you know what I meant 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Amazing stuff. 

you mock but...

• Shocked 2

Â